It's Our Last Full Day

Maya's POV

As my eyes open, I stretch all my limbs out like a starfish on the bed. I look to the side and I don't see Lucas which makes me frown. I get up and put one of Lucas's button ups over my bare body before walking out of our room. I see that everyone else's doors are closed and they're all sleeping so I go into the kitchen and find Lucas standing there. He's at the stove in his sweatpants making breakfast. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his torso kissing his shoulder.

"Good morning bubba." I smile kissing his neck.

"Morning babygirl." He smiles as he flips the pancake.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask.

"I'm making my girl breakfast because it's our last full day." He says.

"Aw don't remind me." I say pouting.

"We'll have a very fun last day, don't worry." He says with a soft smile on his face.

"Are you making breakfast for everyone or just me?" I ask.

"Me and you. They can make their own shit." He says making me laugh.

"I'll be waiting for my food outside." I say walking outside and sitting at one of the tables. I put my leg up and start to go through my phone seeing everything I missed last night and this morning.

After a few minutes, Lucas comes out of the kitchen with two plates of pancakes and one big bowl of mixed fruit. How is he carrying all of that? I do not know. He sets it down on the table and then sits next to me. I put my legs over his and take a strawberry out of the bowl and put it in my mouth. Lucas just stares at me and I giggle.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"You look so good." He says.

"You really have to stop complimenting me like this! I can't take it!" I say blushing.

"Your hair is tangled but like it looks stunning and you always look so good in my shirts and your beautiful makeup free face is hard to look away from. Like you look so beautiful I don't think you understand." He says putting his hand on my legs. I sit up and kiss him softly.

"I love you. So so much." I say softly against his lips.

"I love you more." He says pecking my lips softly. "Want me to cut your pancakes?" He asks and I nod. We pull away from each other and he starts to cut my pancakes up for me. I start to eat them and the fruit.

"There are really good babe." I say taking a sip of apple juice.

"I'm glad you like your breakfast babygirl." He says smiling.

"I don't like it. I love it." I giggle.

After we finish eating, we both sit there and talk.

"I don't wanna leave." I whine.

"Why not?" He asks me playing with my hands.

"Because back home there's just drama. But up here it's carefree and happiness. I don't wanna go home." I say moving to sit on his lap.

"I know you don't. But listen to me, you have to take this happiness with you when we go back. A few nights ago you told Callie that you've forgotten about them, and I need you to keep that mindset when we go back there. You deserve all the happiness in the world and you have it up here but you just gotta take it with you okay?" He asks taking my face in his huge hands.

"Okay." I whisper quietly smiling softly. "I don't think you understand how much I love you. Like I'm so in love with you that my heart aches. The amount of love I have in my heart for you is ridiculous."