Thank You, Lucas

this gif of sab is too hot not to post

Maya's POV

I hate my life! Like I actually hate it! It's Saturday morning, I'm supposed to be asleep at 6:00 on Saturday morning, but you know what I'm doing right now? Getting ready for fucking cheer practice because the cheer coach needed to see our new routine! She couldn't have seen it after school yesterday? Oh my god! I can just already tell that all the girls are gonna be in a bitchy mood and so am I! I mean I didn't get to sleep till like 3 am last night so I've gotten 3 whole hours of sleep! Woohoo!! Usually on Saturday mornings, I wake up to Lucas's arms wrapped around me and to the scent of his cologne, not my goddamn alarm clock. I groan as I turn over in bed to grab my phone and see that Lucas texted me.

Lucas: hey babygirl!! have fun at practice, drive safe i love you💞

Maya: have fun? how in the hell am I supposed to have fun at practice at 6 am?! please tell me!

Lucas: deep breaths maya, it's only an hour long practice.

Maya: i guess you're right. i'm just really tired :(

Lucas: i'm sorry, baby. you can sleep as much as you want once you're done.

Maya: babe?

Lucas: yes?

Maya: after practice, can i come over and nap?

Lucas: sure

Maya: in your bed? with you?

Lucas: ofc babygirl

Maya: yay! i'm excited now!

Lucas: i love ya weirdo

Maya: i love ya too goofball☺️💗

After that I'm all smiley as I get out of bed and get ready. I slide some spandex onto my bare legs and put on a crop top. I go into my bathroom and wash my face and then put my hair into two french braids. I slide on my shoes and then head downstairs.

"Good morning, honey." My mom greets me. I scoff and open the fridge before pulling out something to eat. "Excuse me."

"What?" I ask.

"I said good morning."

"It's not a good morning though. I'm tired as hell and I have to go dance!" I groan.

"Doesn't give you the right to be all bitchy towards me."

"You're right, I'm sorry mom. Good morning."

"What're you doing this weekend?" She asks smiling after I kiss her cheek politely.

"I'm going to Lucas's house to nap after practice and I'll probably just chill with the gang tonight." I shrug.