Our First Fight

Lucas's POV

Today is the start to a brand new week! We've been off of break for almost a month now and Maya and Veronica still haven't talked. I think Maya's right when she says that they'll never be the same. Today I'm picking up Maya and taking her to Dutch Bros before school because she got her period last night, and she's gonna be hella moody today. I text her and tell her that I'm on my way and after that short amount of time, I arrive at her house. She comes out and she's wearing a black sweater and jeans. Her hair is naturally down and she isn't wearing any makeup.

"You aren't wearing any makeup to school, babygirl?" I ask.

"No, I'm not. Is that a problem?" She asks raising her eyebrows in an intimidating way.

"No baby, of course not. You're beautiful in every way." I say grabbing her hand.

"Thank you, now go like my picture on Instagram!" She smiles and hands me my phone. I laugh and scroll through my feed and find her picture.

maya

maya.winters no makeup monday😋

lucasxcrawford everyday should be no makeup monday, you don't need it😻😭

alanatorres my gorgeous best friend oml😍

veronica.mars wowza👏🔥

"Did you just take this picture right now?" I ask chuckling.

"Yes, yes I did." She giggles.

"Looks like you aren't the only one who isn't wearing makeup today." I say showing her Alana and Veronica's posts.

alanatorres no makeup monday😋 part two

maya.winters wth how are you so beautiful?

veronica.mars stop being pretty😻😩

mars stop being pretty😻😩