Two Lovely Couples at Disneyland

Lucas's POV

Today is Amanda's last full day in California so we are going to Disneyland! I'm picking Amanda, Maya, and Peyton up in a about an hour so I text her to make sure she's ready.

Lucas♥️: baby girl, are you and everyone else ready?

Maya♥️: yeah, you can come now if you want.

Lucas♥️: okay baby

I get in my car and grab my backpack and put it in the trunk of my car. I drive to Maya's house and ring the doorbell and wait for all of them to come out.

"Hi cutie!" Maya says hugging me and kissing cheek.

"Hey baby, are you excited for today?" I ask rubbing her sides up and down.

"So so excited! I can't wait to ride all the rides with you!" She shouts. "Maybe i can ride something else tonight too." She whispers and winks.

"Let's go baby!" I say carrying her to the car and placing her in the front seat.

"Lucas, make sure you like my photo!" Amanda shouts and I pull out my phone and go like it.

amandawinters so lucky that I get to call this guy my fiancé🍀💗

peytongrey I love you pretty girl😍❤

maya.winters the best couple I've ever seen😻😭

lucasxcrawford I'm so happy for you guys!!

"When did you guys take that photo?" I ask.

"On New Years Eve, we went out to dinner to celebrate our engagement." Amanda answers.

Oh yeah! Happy New Year! On New Years Eve, Bryce, Alana, Maya, and I hung out. My cousins came over for part of the night and they mostly hung out with Derek. We just spent some time at Maya's house and played games until the ball dropped. Obviously when the ball dropped Maya and I kissed. It was such a fun night and there's was no drama between anyone since Veronica and Jacob weren't there.

"Dude go like my post too!" Peyton says and I laugh and nod.