Chapter 17

G R A C I E

Harry will be here soon. Thank god. Im trying to walk as slow as possible, and I'm trying to stay in this street but the streets nearly ending and Harry needs to hurry up.

I suddenly hear someone getting out of the car behind me, I start to walk back from where I was coming from faster.

"Oi!" I heard someone call out

I turned around looking face-to-face with a guy that looks creepy

"W...W....What do you want" I ask stuttering

"Is your name Gracie?" He asks

"Um...yes... what do you want?" I ask freaking out

"Is your boyfriend Harry Styles?"

"Um..not technically" I say

I see Harry's car and start running to him and I see the boy running behind me, I run faster and get in the car.

"Harry!" the boy yells

Harry see's the boy and suddenly has a smirk on his face,

"Niall!" Harry yells "how you doing mate"

"Wait what?" I ask "if you were friends you could of skipped freaking me out"

"um...sorry about that" Niall said

Then all the other boys came out... I was confused..

"Gracie, these are my friends" Harry says "I had run away with Zayn because of all the tension"

"Oh, Hi" I said

"I'm Louis," A Boy said with a british accent

"I'm Liam" A boy said with Brown hair

"Um..Hi" I said

Just then I saw Mel running up to me...

"Gracie! Gracie! are you alright" She asked

"Yeah, I'm fine, They are friends of Harry" I said

"Hey, Mate, long time no see!" Zayn yells to the guys

"And Zayn's" I finish off

We all go back to Mel's house and the boys look confused when they see Mel's belly. I'm guessing they are confused because they are not sure if it's Zayn's baby or what.

We all sit down staring at each other, this is a really awkward moment.Then suddenly Mel brakes the silence.

"This is very awkward silence, does anyone want a drink?"

"Um, I'll just have water" Liam says

"Okay" She says

Mel walks to the kitchen to get a glass of water, while we sit here Liam's Phone starts ringing.

L I A M

My phone started ringing so I got up and walked into someone's bedroom not knowing whose it is

"Hey, Babe" I say

"Hey, Liam, I miss you already" She says "I have a surprise"

"Really? what is it?" I say

"Wellll, Okay, tomorrow I'm coming... to you"

"What!? really? that's great" I say

"Okay, Bye.."

"Bye I Love you" She says

I walk out to lounge room to see Mel hand me a glass of water "Thank you" I say

"Who was that?" Zayn says

"That was just Lily, she is coming tomorrow, here" I say

"What! that's great" Zayn says

"Who's Lily?" Mel asks

"She is my girlfriend" I say

"Oh, I can't wait to see her" Mel says

M E L

We were all sitting down just randomly looking around admiring the house. Then suddenly I felt the need to vomit I quickly ran to the bathroom as fast as my legs could take me then I puked my guts out sitting on the ground. I really, really wish I wasn't pregnant. I kept vomiting until I felt somebody rubbing circles on my back and holding my hair back, when I was finished I sat by the toilet, to weak to get up. I turned around to see Zayn, I knew it was him. He really does care about me. I got up and went to the sink and rinsed out my mouth and cleaned up.

"Are you alright?" I heard Zayn ask

"Yeah... Yeah i'm fine" I say "It's just part of being pregnant"

"I'm sorry" He said

"For what?" I asked
"For this, making you pregnant" He begins "I don't know what got into me, I was drunk and I don't know what made me bully you, when you said no, my world, It just blacked. I guess I had loved you so much and I loved your laugh and everything about you. It just made me so crazy"

"Zayn, Zayn... Calm down" I start "I mean, you made me suffer, and you were good at it. If I was you I probably would've gone mad and mental"

"Yeah, your right.. wait Hey! mental!?! Well that's kind" He says

I then just started laughing... we both walked into the lounge room with our hands holding.

Please Vote & Comment