Chapter 50

M E L

We all finish our food and the same waiter comes and takes our plates. Soon we get handed a dessert menu, I just have a simple chocolate sundae and so does Zayn. Harry has a larger chocolate sundae. And Gracie has chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Pretty weird but delicious. We all tell our orders to the waiter and he walks away and into the kitchen. We all sit there on our phones. I scroll through twitter and see a bunch of new tweets. Gracie recently put one up.

~Dinner with @Harry_S, @Mel_B and @Zayn_M at Andrea's.

(A/N btw i made them twitter names up, they aren't real, and i made a random restaurant name place up;)

I look over at Gracie and see her typing on her phone, She looks up at me and smiles. I mouth "Just saw your tweet" and she smiles and turns back to her phone. I look over at Zayn and it looks like he is on twitter to, I can slightly see his screen. I see Harry opposite me and he's smiling and texting on his phone, He looks up and looks at Gracie and they both smile.

I feel a hand move onto my thigh, I see Zayn's large hand and I look up at him and he smiles, I smile back.

"You okay?" He asks

"Yeah" I say

"You sure" He asks

"Yesss" I say

"Okay" he says and looks back at his phone.

Soon the waiter who's name I've found out Josh, is carrying our desserts on a tray. He hands our desserts to us and walks away. We all dig into our delicious food. After I get up and say I need to go to the bathroom. I leave the table and walk towards it, I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

At the beginning of the year, I was bullied and I wanted to kill myself. I was teased and bullied so badly, Then I ended up living with my bully, Zayn. I had a baby. And now I might be moving out of the state. So much has happened in so little time. I never thought I'd be here, I never expected this to come. At the beginning of the year I expected that I'd be dead by now from committing suicide or getting beaten up.

I look away from the mirror and after fixing up my hair and make up. I walk into a stall. I come out and wash my hands, I was about to open the door when it comes flying open. Gracie see's me and laughs.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Um.. what else would I be doing in the bathroom?" She says

"Oh yeah" I smile

"I'm joking, You were taking long and we were getting worried" She says

"About what? The toilet eating me?" I joke

"Yes" She says and laughs "Lets go"

Please Vote & Comment