Chapter 63

M E L A N I E

Gracie and Harry haven't talked to each other yet. I ask questions and one of them just says something, they don't even look at each other. I'm getting worried so I stand up.

"Garry!" I yell, They look at me confused. "Oh c'mon! Garry is Gracie and Harry. Anyway, What is wrong with you too?" I say "You do know that if you too don't make up then, It'll be very difficult to travel together"

They both stay silent. I seriously don't know what to do. I look over at Zayn and he just laughs at me, I roll my eyes at his childishness and walk out of the room.

"Zayn. Come. See if they can stay in the same room together and speak" I say, Zayn follows me out of the room and into the kitchen. He laughs. "What is so funny!" I yell

"oh, nothing" He says

"No! seriously! I don't see anything fu-"

*Knock Knock*

I sigh and walk over to the front door, I open the door and I am surprised to see Liam, Louis, Niall, Lisbet and Lily.

"Hey!" I smile

"Hey" Liam say and hugs me, he is holding Lily's hand.

"Hi" Louis say walking in holding Lisbet's hand,

"Hi" She smiles

"Hello" Niall says walking in

They all walk into the lounge room and sit on the couch. Gracie and Harry haven't talked yet. Zayn is in the lounge room now, standing up. They all say hi to each other and they suddenly go quiet.

"Um... okay then" I say "So, Garry are you talking yet?" They all give me a confused look. "Oh my god! Garry is Gracie and Harry, and they aren't talking"

"What?! O-M-G.. Whyyy" Louis say

"I don't know" I say, with a slight grin

Louis stand up and grabs Gracie bridal style.

"Ahhhh! Oh My God Louis! Put me down!" She says waving her hands around and everybody starts laughing their head off. He walks over and drops Gracie on top of Harry.

Harry starts to smile.. and then he laughs. Gracie is sitting on his lap with her arms crossed and a angry face.

"Stop Laughing" She says and everybody keeps laughing. Soon a see a smile on her face but she tries to hide. Her face flushes read when she realises she is still sitting on Harry's lap.

G R A C I E

Louis drops me right on Harry's lap. I am seriously going to kill that fucking Louis! I look at everyone and they are laughing. I sit there with my arms crossed.

Soon I realised I'm still on Harry's lap, My face flushes read and I attempt to get up but I'm held down by Harry's arms, I look over at him and he smiles. I smile back and hug him.

"Awwww. Wheres the kissy kissy" Louis says

"Shut up" I say and smile

"See... I am the love doctor" He says "I can fix anything" Everybody just laughs and he stand up with his hands on his hips

"Whatever" I say.

"So... Heard you guys were going to Kansas" Lisbet says

"Uh, yeah" Mel smiles "So, how have you been, Lily?" She asks

"Good, good." She smiles

"Aww, you guys look so cute" Mel says and Zayn just laughs "What?! You know whats funny, boys take everything so un-seriously" She says "They laugh at seriously everything!"

"And you know what. Girls take everything so seriously" Zayn says

"What?! No we don't" Mel laughs

"Uh, yes you do" Zayn says

"Hey!" I yell "Guys.. Please don't fight. I love Zelanie" I say and everyone just cracks up laughing

"When did you make that up?" Mel asks

"Just now" I smile and laugh

Please Vote & Comment