Chapter 54

M E L A N I E

I walk upstairs, slowly and open a random door. I look around and see its a bedroom, There's a double king sized bed and a bathroom, I walk towards the bed and fall down on it.

Because I'm so drunk my eyelids feel heavy and soon they close.

Morning-

I open my eyes and rub them, I sit up and look at my surroundings. where the hell am I. I hop out of the bed and walk out of the room, I walk down the stairs and hear someone in the kitchen. It slowly tip toe into the kitchen and I see Harry picking up rubbish everywhere.

"What are you doing?" I say

"Ahhhhhhh" He screams

"What?! What is it!?" I look behind me, but I realise he's staring at me.

"You fucking scared me!" He screamed

"Sorry" I say "Hey, why am I here?" I ask

"I don't know. Why are you here?" He asks

"Shut up. I don't remember anything last night, I just remember falling asleep" I say "Hey, where's Zayn?" I ask

"Lounge room" He says

I walk out of the kitchen and look at the house, its so messy. I walk into the lounge room and see Zayn on the ground, with a bottle in one hand, eyes closed. I get on my knees and shake him.

"Zayn?" I say "Zayn?!"

He wont wake up. I go into the kitchen and grab a cup, I fill it up with water and go back into the lounge room. I splash all the water on Zayn.

His eyes shoot open.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" He screams, a bed-voice kinda scream, very deep.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" I scream in a high-pitched voice

"Oooommmyyyyygoooodd" Harry voice comes from behind me "Whaaaat is with alll the screaming!!??" he asks

"I kinda poured water all over Zayn because he wasn't waking up" I say, his face breaks into a smile

"High-five" He hold his hand out, I slap my hand on his hand and laugh. "Well, Ouch" He says

I turn to Zayn and see him with a not-so happy face. I back away while he gets up. I scream loudly and run up the stairs and into a random bedroom. I run onto the bed and scream as Zayn comes forward to me. I run around him and down into the kitchen.

"Haaaarrrryy!!" I scream "He's gonna murder me!"

I'm soon cornered by Zayn. Great.

"Zayn? Stop. What are you doing? I'm so sorry. Okay. I wont ever do it again. Please don't hurt me." I blabber about

He comes closer to me. I hit my back on the kitchen counter. He suddenly grab me and starts tickling me.

"Ahh. Zayn. Stop! P P Please" I say between laughs "I'm dying" I say and pretend to close my eyes and fall onto the ground.

"Okay okay, Don't die. I love you." He says

"I love you too" I smile and we both lean in. Soon our lips and touching and moving in sync.

He pulls away and grab a little box from his pocket. He crouches down and gets on one knee. I soon realise what he's doing. 😱😱

"Melanie Rose Back" He starts "Will you do the honour of marrying me?" He smiles, I bring my hands up to my mouth and start getting teary.

"What? Yes! I'd love to marry you Zayn!" I scream and he gets up, I run to him and hug him tightly. We kiss again and I can stop the tears fall down my cheeks.

Please Vote & Comment