Chapter 34

H A R R Y

When I got home I went straight to my bedroom and sat down on the end of my bed.

I started thinking about Gracie. 'What if she never wakes up' I started to sweat on my forehead. Yep, that's how nervous I am for her.

Before she came into my life I slept with a girl one night and then with a different girl the other night. I never dated or had girlfriends but Gracie changed my mind, I knew that the moment I saw her I loved her, it was love at first sight. I never thought that would happen but it did and i'm glad. If anything happens to her I will kill myself.. Literally, or maybe just punch a wall or something.

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep*

I got a text message. I looked at my phone and it said Mel...

-Hsptal called, Gracie moved. ;)

I read it and started to jump... literally jump. I hurried and texted back to her

-Really! so glad :) can we visit now?

I pressed send and waited for a response.. 2 minutes later I heard my message ringtone again

-Yes, pick me up and we go :)

I jumped up from the bed and ran out the front door after texting back 'Okay'

Mel's POV

*Beeeeeep*

Got a text message...

-Okay

Harry texted back

I'm so happy that Gracie moved, she might actually wake up but i'm still sad about Zayn,

10 minutes later Harry's Range Rover appeared in the parking lot, I grabbed my jacket and ran out the apartment doors towards Harry's car.

I jumped into his car in the passenger seat and we drove off quickly rushing to the hospital without a word, I guess we were so happy we didn't have time to talk.

Once we arrived at the hospital we both rushed out the car and sprinted towards the hospital doors, we went straight to the room and saw more wires connected to Gracie then on Zayn.

What?

I saw a doctor standing next to the bed... i walked over to him and asked
"What happened? You know... to her"

"Oh, she'll be fine, she just had a minor heart attack from nowhere" He says

Heart Attack?

"What?!" I practically screamed
Harry came and stood next to me

"Heart Attack? how?" He asked

"We are still trying to figure out further details, but she will wake up soon" He says

H A R R Y

I am so relieved that Gracie will be fine but i'm still worried about my Zayn...

I hope Zayn will be fine as well, I have no idea how Mel will be feeling about Zayn at the moment, I look over at Zayn and he is just laying there not moving a single muscle.

Suddenly Gracie moves her finger and I scream without thinking "She just moved!"

Please Vote & Comment