Chapter 41

M E L

Harry and Gracie walk through the door

Harry's face is unreadable, I don't know if he is happy or angry.

"So..." I start "Are you okay?" I ask

His face immediately goes from a straight face to a big cheesy grin

"I'm so excited, I'm gonna be a father"
His eyes start to get teary, happy tears, and he starts jumping around and screaming.

"Imma gonnna be a Dad!"

"Oh yeah!" He screams

Gracie starts to laugh and her eyes get teary to.

G R A C I E

Harry and I walk into Zayn and Mel's bedroom, he sits down on the edge of the bed and I'm left standing

"Talk" He says

"Okay, um... Well" I start "Please, if you don't like the idea of this don't get angry, I- I am pregnant"

He sits there with an unreadable face, he stands from the bed an walk over close to me, his face changed to a big smile and he looks happy.

"I'm going to be a father?" He asks and I nod, he claps his hands and opens the door of Mel's bedroom, he walks out of the room and I follow behind. He walks into the kitchen and I stand behind him.

"So..." Mel says "Are you okay?"

His face is unreadable..
"I'm so excited, I'm gonna be a father" He bursts out, he start jumping around really happily and screaming things like "I'm gonna be a father" His eyes fills with happy tears and thats when it actually occurs to me that I'll be a mother, my eyes get teary as well and Harry turns around to me, I hug him and he kisses me.

Zayn clears his throat and we pull away, slightly embarrassed, I forgot they were in the room.

Suddenly we all hear crying from Scarlett's room, Mel walks out of the kitchen and down the hall to get crying Scarlett.

That will be me in 9 months... I will actually be a mother, I haven't thought of telling Mum yet, I have no idea how she will react. I'm turning 17 next month. Maybe I should tell her when I'm 17, it'll seem more appropriate. My birthday is next month, ilI just realised that. 12th of June. I'm gonna be 17.

Please Vote & Comment