Chapter 21

ZAYN'S POV

My little baby daughter is coming now! I'm excited but I can't imagine the pain that Mel's in right now.

I decided to go to Mel and hold her hand, she squeezed my hand and I think my blood stopped from flowing in my hand.

*2 Months Later*

After a lot of screaming, a big change of events occurred. It turned out to be a false alarm two months ago, it was obviously too early but the doctor explained something and I got lost straight away.

But that was two months ago, and this is now. In the moment, everything leads up to this moment.

"Waaaaaa!" Our little girl yelled,
the Nurse gave me the little girl and my whole world seemed like it just froze for about a minute, She was so beautiful. She looked like Mel. She had brown eyes and light brown hair, kinda goldish mixed with brown.

M E L

Zayn is holding the baby right now and I think I'm crying, happily. Zayn has a big smile across his face and he looks so cute. He seems to be comfortable and in place.

The nurse came and and said

"Have you thought of the name yet?"

Zayn and I looked at each other and smile, we had decided a name together secretly and loved it a lot.

"Scarlett Grace Malik" I said Gracie had a smile on her face, Yes, we named the baby after her because she helped a lot, a lot.

Gracie came over to us and held little Scarlett and started baby talking to her,

"She is so cute" Gracie said

***

It has been a week since little Scarlett was born and Mum and Richard are sorta complicated together, even though he left her at the hardest time, Mum didn't want them to fight while I was raising a child.

Zayn usually comes over and helps in the morning with the diaper changing and making the bottle and that other baby stuff.

Scarlett is actually being a really,really good baby. She hardly cries, she sleeps through the whole night and its just beautiful. Sometimes I just think how amazing life can be when you have a beautiful family and great friends

I often go to the shopping Centre with Gracie, Lily-Liam's girlfriend and Liz-Louis girlfriend.

Yesterday we all went and they all bought me baby clothes... I said they didn't have to but they did anyway.

Please Vote & Comment