Chapter 64

(HEY

Before i start this chapter i would like to give a shoutout to Little_Direction37 and One_Mix11.

Please follow them :D

They vote for my chapters and they comment. I really like to go on WattPad and see all these positive comments. It just makes my day.

~Jess x)

M E L A N I E

"Here we go" I say and put the lasagne in the middle of the table.

"I don't think I've ever tried your cooking before" Gracie smiles,

"yeah, I don't think that I've eaten my cooking before either" I smile

"Excuse me" Louis coughs

"I'm only joking. Geez" I laugh

I sit down next to Zayn and Gracie, everybody takes some lasagne from the tray.

Everybody decided to stay and I decided to cook. At first everyone got worried but I assured them I wont kill them with my cooking. I cooked lasagne, my mum used to teach me how to make it when I was younger. And also its like the only thing I can cook.

At dinner everybody just talks about random stuff, we catch up on whats going in and we talk about Kansas a bit.

After everybody finished their dinner I started to wash all the dishes.

"Ahh" I scream suddenly when I feel Zayn grab me from behind,

"Its only me, Geez" He laughs and I playfully smack him

"What are you doing?" He asks

"What does it look like?" I ask

"I don't know.. It looks like your getting ready to go sky diving" He says smiling, I roll my eyes and continue to wash the dishes.

"Want any help?" he asks

"No, because I don't want the place end up being flooded" I say smirking

"Ha! Ha! Sooo FUNNY." He says and leaves the kitchen.

After I'm done I walk into the lounge room and everybody is just getting ready to leave.

"Bye" I say to them and give them all a hug since I wont be seeing them for long.

After Lisbet, Lily and the boys have left Zayn, Gracie, Harry and I sit down to just clear things up about what happening. We have just tonight and tomorrow and then we are leaving for Kansas. It all seems fake to me, it seems like its not real.

"So you guys have packed?" I ask and they nod "We will all meet each other at the airport"

Yes.. we are going in a plane just to another state.

"okay" Gracie says standing up "I'm tired and I'm leaving" She says

"Me too" Harry adds standing up, before I know it they are out the door and I'm yawning about to fall asleep on the couch. I slowly close my eyes and lay down.

"Mel..." Zayn says

"Hmmm" I say

"Are you gonna sleep out here?" He asks

"Sure" I say with my eyes still closed

He suddenly picks me up bridal style and walk into our room, he drops me down on the bed roughly but I'm too tired to react so I just lay down and sleep.

"Seriously.." I hear Zayn say

I open my eyes and see Zayn taking off his shirt and getting ready to hop in bed, he pull the blanket up and slides in beside me. He puts an arm around me waist and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me on the head and soon I'm fast asleep.

M O R N I N G

I slowly open my eyes and feel a heavy weight on me. I see Zayn's hand wrapped around me so I slowly slide out from his grasp.

I stand up and walk into the shower still half asleep. I take my clothes off and hop into the shower. I relax at the warm water running down my bare body.

Suddenly I hear the bathroom door open and Zayn walks in.

"Zayn!" I scream "Get out!"

He just laughs and starts taking his clothes off. Oh my god...

He walks in the shower with me, smiling.

"Zayn, What are you doing?" I say covering my body

He just grabs the soap and starts washing his body. I stand there dumbfounded. He get his hair products, and man there are lots. And he washes his hair.

Suddenly he pulls me towards him and laughs.

"Whats wrong?" He smiles, "Are you just gonna stand there?" He asks

"You are very beautiful, don't be shy" He smiles and I immediately blush looking down. He lifts my chin up with his finger and looks me in the eyes. "I'm serious." He smiles

Please Vote & Comment