Chapter 35

G R A C I E

All I can see is black, it is pitch black wherever I am, I can't seem to move anything, u can hear voices, familiar voices I try to open my mouth to talk but its dry and nothing will come out.

Suddenly I feel like i'm walking towards a bright light. I'm getting closer and closer, I can't control myself, I don't know whats happening to me. I feel completely numb.

"She just moved!" I hear a voice which I assume belongs to Mel say.

I can now start to feel the numbness fading away and the light getting brighter, I manage to move my fingers.

"Gracie!" Harry hoarse voice fills the room.

I try to speak but nothing comes out and I start to move my head and fingers suddenly all I can see is a bright light and then bam! I open my eyes and look around the white room that I am currently in and the bed i'm in. I don't remember anything, then suddenly everything comes crawling back to me...

Hospital...

Car...

Accident...

I was in a coma..

M E L

Gracie eyes open and she looks around the room confused.

"Gracie... Hello? Do you remember me?" I say loudly so she can hear me.

"Oww, I'm not deaf, you just busted my ear drum, and yes, why wouldn't I remember you?" She says smiling

"I don't know" I say, I immediately put my arms around her and hug her tightly.

"Gracie?" Harry says "I am so glad your okay."

Gracie smiles at him and hugs him and pecks him on the lips.

She looks around and across the hospital room to where Zayn's body lies, still. Her eyes widen

"W- What happened?" She asks

"He, um, he is still in a coma" I say and immediately feel a tear fall down my face

"Awww, Mel, come here" She says and opens her arms "He'll wake up soon, I'm sure of it" She says in my hair

"Thank you Gracie." I say to her, I really love me and her friendship

.

.

.

.

.

Its been 2 months since Gracie came out of her coma, but Zayn... He is still in his coma and I just can't bear it anymore.

Scarlett has been missing him so much I just can't let it happen anymore, so little has happened in his absence, when he was here something was always going on. I've been visiting him with Scarlett daily and praying to god that he'll wake up soon. It just makes me so sad, even Liam, Louis and Niall came weekly to visit him.

At the moment, I'm getting Scarlett ready to visit Zayn today, I always stay there for about two hours with him, Gracie and Harry have been giving me positive thoughts but all I can think of are negative ones.

Please Vote & Comment