Chapter 27

M E L

I woke up in the morning sleeping in a hospital bed... I don't like that feeling.

Everyone was sleeping so I got up and walked to the boys bedroom to see if they were awake, I opened their door slowly in case they were sleeping. I walked inside and they were all there sleeping so sweetly, except for Harry who was snoring loudly, how do you boys sleep listening to that. I thought

"You get used to it after a while" Zayn says sleepily,

"I said that out loud?" I asked

"Yep" He said

"Oh" I say, he just laughs.

Just then Harry got up and said "Good Morning"

"Good Morning" Zayn and I said at the same time.

***

We are all awake now and sitting around in Danielle's room. I hope she wakes up soon, Gracie has been really sad and so has Jacob. Yesterday I called my mum to tell her about what had happened she got really sad.

"Omigod! she moved!" Louis yelled

"What?!" Gracie asked/yelled

"She moved" Louis repeated

Gracie ran next to the bed and start to call mum, she started moving her fingers and Gracie kept calling 'mum.'

Jacob wasn't here at the moment, he went out with Zayn to McDonalds since Jacobs been here since yesterday.

Z A Y N

We ordered some food and sat down at a table, I asked him a few questions and got to know him a lot better.

Just then I got a text from Mel-

Zayn, Danielle is movin, brin Jacob bak, tell him.

-Mel

I looked at the message, and then turned locked my iPhone and turned to Jacob.

"Hey, Mums moving" I say

"What? really?" He asked

"Yep" I say

I texted Mel back saying

Okay, im comin in 10, love u xx

-Zayn

I immediately got a text message again

Ok, love u xx

-Mel

I smiled and we both got into my car and drove off towards the hospital.

10 minutes later we were at the hospital walking towards the door, we both got to Danielle's room and opened he door slowly revealing everybody will big smiles on their faces, then I saw Danielle talking to everyone, Danielle saw Jacob and called him over.

J A C O B

I saw mum in bed and was glad that she was awake but she isn't at all out of danger.
Mum called me over so I walked over to her and she said,
"Jacob, you go home with Gracie to Mel's house, I'll be here in the hospital for at least another week, I want you and Gracie to go with Mel and Cathy will look after you guys"

"Okay, you will be alright, right?" I say

"Yes, I'll be fine. Don't worry" She says but i knew that she won't be fine.

***

Later in the day, we had to leave the hospital, Gracie and I got dropped of at our house by Harry to pack all our stuff. We were staying in Mel's apartment with Scarlett, Mel and Zayn.

A few hours later after Harry left he came back, we had finished packing and we walked out after Gracie locked the door. Gracie hopped in the passenger seat and I sat in the back of Harry's Range Rover.

There was a question that kept bugging me so U decided to ask,
"Harry, are you gonna marry Gracie?" I asked

They both chuckled, and Harry said
"I don't know, you've managed a couple of years, in those years was she annoying" He said with a smirk.

"Yes! Very. Do you know how loud she is?" I asked

"Hey!" She said and we all just laughed.

Please Vote & Comment