Chapter 18

M E L

I opened my eyes and felt and the first thing the popped into my head was my appointment at the doctors today.

I am 6 Months pregnant, I can't believe it. It will only be 3 more months till this tiny little creature comes out of me, I'm so excited.

I've decided to change the name from Faith Louise Back to something else because I'm not so sure about that name anymore, I mean I love it and all but I don't know.

I got out of bed and stretched and yawned.. I walked into the bathroom and did my business and had a refreshing shower.

"Ahhh, that feels nice" I said turning the hot water on

"Oh does it really?" I heard a deep voice say

"Ahh!" I screamed "What are you doing here ?!" I said covering my body with the shower curtain

"Oh, sorry... I was just gonna come over because I wanted to go with you to your appointment" He said.

"Okay, Louis, can you just get out of here. Where is Zayn ?" I ask

"Oh he is downstairs... they are all coming too" Louis said

"Okay, Bye" I said calming down.

After Louis had left the bathroom... i double checked to make sure he was gone before I got out, I picked my clothes out - a loose top and tights. I wear loose tops so my bump isn't to big.

I went to my makeup draw and looked in the mirror and applied mascara and eyeliner...not to much. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded, satisfied with myself.

My doctors ultrasound was at 12:30 and at the moment its 10:00... I walked downstairs to be greeted by Zayn giving me a kiss on the cheek which sent shivers down my spine and the boys saying 'Good Morning'.

I sat down at the table and there was eggs,bacon and toast... Man, I love breakfast.

"Yummm" Niall said "thank you for the food Cathy"

"No problem," My mum said

It freaks me out to see some of my friends happy by my mums cooking.

"So what time is your appointment?" Louis asked

"12:30" I said

"What! At the moment its 11:30... You have exactly an hour" He said

"Man! time flies when your having fun" I giggled

After breakfast all the boys and me went to the hospital where my appointment was, Gracie met us there with Harry.

We were in the waiting room being bored, I started talking to Niall about all sorts of food...

"Melanie Back" The doctor said

We all got up and walked towards the doctor where he was waiting..

"Big Family?" He asked

"Yeah" I said smiling

We got inside the room and the doctor told me to lay down on the bed, it was very uncomfortable, it was hard. The doctor asked me how I was feeling and i said alright and he said my pregnancy sickness should be gone and it was gone.

The doctor (Dr. Cole) put some blue gel on my stomach which made me flinch at the cold touch, He started rubbing it around on my stomach and I looked on the screen and saw my little angel...

I saw her little toes and fingers, it was so cute I felt a happy tear slide down my face as I looked at my baby. I saw the boys have tears to.

"Okay, so who is the father?" Dr. Cole asked

"ME! Zayn immediately put his hand up and shouted.

"Lucky, Lucky Man" Dr said

Please Vote & Comment