Chapter 38

M E L

I storm out of the room and down the hall, I grab my sweater and walk down the stairs and out the building without looking back. I don't know exactly what I did, what did I do to deserve such a crap life. A life where I got bullied, a life where I end up having a baby at such a young age, a life where the father had to be Zayn! What'd I do! seriously!

I turn around and I'm relieved to see that Zayn hasn't come after me. I'd always dreamt of marrying Taylor Lautner. I know what you're saying, everybody wants to marry him. Ha-ha.

I start to walk down the street and I have know idea where I'm going but I need to get away from that apartment and Zayn. A few minutes later I find myself sitting on a chair in a random area, I need to think. I don't know if I really meant what I said about not wanting Zayn to wake up or if I just said it. But he was just making me so angry.

A man figure starts walking towards me... at the moment I hope its Zayn because I don't want a random person following me. The man is getting closer and I'm panicking, but my feet wont take me anywhere, I'm completely frozen. The man comes into view and I see that its ... Niall?

He comes and sits down beside me

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"We are all looking for you, its dark and Zayn tried to follow you but you went put of sight so he called everyone to all look for you. And now Zayn owes me 10 bucks." He says

"10 bucks? why?" I ask

"Because I found you, he said he'd pay us if we found you because we all were to tired to look all around the block" He says

"Oh, okay" I say

"So... whats wrong?" Niall as

"Huh? oh nothing" I lie

"C'mon, I know somethings wrong, okay then why are you here?"

"Um...ah...because... "

"Exactly, now speak" He demands

"I don't know, its between me and Zayn" I say

"Oh c'mon"

"No" I say and he smiles

"Okay" He pouts and I laugh, the most I've laughed in 2 months.

"So are you gonna come home... ?because, I'm hungry" He says

"Um.. I don't know, okay" I say

"Yay" He says and we both stand up from the bench.

I feel a buzz in my pocket so I take my phone and and see i have a message from Zayn.

Where r u?

I ignore it and put my phone away

"Who is it" Niall says

"Oh, nobody" I say

"Okay" He says and we keep walking

Its getting really dark and cold, and my jumper isn't thick its only thin. Great Job Melanie!

Once we get to the apartment building we walk up the stairs together and through the front door, the boys are all sitting down on the couch and when I walk in they stand up. I amused because they are so worried, I can take care of myself.

Harry, Louis and Liam all run to me barging me with questions like
"Are you hurt?"
"Are you okay?"
"Where were you?"

"I'm Fine!" I yell out at them and they immediately stop talking "I'm sorry, I just, don't worry" I say and walk into the bedroom, walking past Zayn standing near the lounge.

I close the door softly behind me and fall onto the bed, I wish Niall hadn't found me. I wish I'd just ran away before I saw who it was. I suddenly hear a loud thunder... Okay maybe I'm thankful Niall found me. I smile to myself for my change of decision even though that pretty stupid.

*Knock Knock*

I hear the door knock. I wonder who it is...

I jump off the bed and open my pony tail and redo it, I open the door and guess who's standing there?

Please Vote & Comment