Chapter 30

Chapter 30 guys!!!

Yay!!

Please vote!!!

Please Follow me!!!

Thanks you!!!

Comment what you think!!

Z A Y N

I ran to the bathroom as fast as my legs could take me, I sat down beside the toilet and threw up in it.

Mel came up beside me and asked me "Whats wrong?"

"I-I Don't know" I say, I threw up some more and when I was done I stood up and walked to the bathroom sink and rinsed my mouth.

***

I walked into the kitchen with Mel and we saw Gracie,Harry and Jacob sitting down eating cereal.

"So, what happened" Harry asked

"I don't know. I must of just caught a bug" I say

"Okay... stay away from me dude" Harry says

"Sure" I say and walk over to him, he just moves away slowly

"Zayn" Mel calls

"Yeah" I say

"Scarletts crying" She says

"Okay. Then get her" I say

"zayn" She cries with a puppy dog face..

Don't fall for it...

Don't fall for it...

Don't fall for it...

"Ugh! okay" I say

Dammit, i fell for it.

"Thanks" She says with a smile.

Aww, thats why I love her so much, so full of life.

I walk to Scarlett's bedroom and pick up the crying little soul. I start to rock her in my arms but she doesn't calm down... I start getting worried, I hold her and walk into the kitchen.

"Mel..." I say

"Yeah" She says

"Scarlett wont shut up" I say with a concerned face.

"Here give her to me" She says opening her arms. I give the crying Scarlett to Mel and she still doesn't stop crying.

***

We tried everything... We gave her a bottle, we can't feed her yet, she's too young. We tried putting her to sleep but she still wont stop crying.

"Call the hospital" I say

"Okay" Mel says and Gracie picks up her phone and dials the number.

"I'm getting really worried" Mel says and a tears falls down her face. I hug her and tell her it'll be alright.

We are now at the hospital and the doctors are calming Scarlett down, we couldn't do it so the doctors are. They said its nothing major but there is something wrong with her lungs.

M E L

I'm getting so worried, my baby is in there with something wrong with her. I would sacrifice my life for hers, thats how much I love her.

I walk over to Zayn and hug him.

"Zayn.. Im scared" I mumble

"It'll be okay" He says "She'll be alright. I promise"

***

I suddenly heard all the crying stop... I hope they fixed my baby. A nurse walks out of the room and walks over to us..