Chapter 68

M E L A N I E

My annoying alarm goes of and I grab my phone from the bedside table and chuck it across the room with my eyes still closed. I hear a bang noise and then a crack.

"Aagggghhhhh" I groan "You've gotta be kidding me!"

"Babe.." I hear Zayn say

"Hmm" I mumble

"Get up." he say

"but-"

"Get up." He say angrier and louder.

I open one eye and then open the other, it takes me a while to adjust to the brightness.

I stand from the bed and walk over to the other side of the room. I lean down and pick up my iPhone and see it has a crack in the bottom corner.

"Zayn..." I say "My phone cracked"

"It'll teach you a lesson" He says, my jaw drops

"Hey!" I yell

"What?" He says

"Aren't you supposed to be getting up as well?" I say

"Yeah, but its like 4:30" He groans

"And the flight leaves at 7:00" I say "So get ya ass of the bed and into the bathroom" I say

"So.. your saying I can have the bathroom first?" He says smirking

I run into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I take off my clothes and then realise I didn't bring clothes. You've got to be kidding me.

I take a shower and wrap the towel tightly around my body, I open the door slightly and look around. I move out of the bathroom and run to the bedroom.

Please don't let him be there

I pray, I open the door and I'm thankful that he isn't in the room. I walk in and grab my clothes, I put on my clothes and then turn around and see Zayn standing there smiling.

"Ahh!" I scream "H-How long have you b-been standing there?" I ask

"Ehh, I don't know. Couple a' minutes." He smirks

I don't say anything and walk past him. I get my suitcases and drag them out into the lounge room, Zayn grabs his and Scarlett's little, pink, dora suitcase. We wont wake up Scarlett till we leave.

We decided that we will have a McDonalds breakfast at the airport. I wake up Scarlett and she starts to cry but I soon calm her down and manage to put her in the baby seat.

****

We run into gate 32 just in time. We rush in and onto the plane. I breathe a sigh of relief when I find out we just made it.

Leaving was so sad, to see everyone waving and just walk away from them for who knows how long. It could be years. But I can't imagine what Gracie is going through.. with her Mum and her brother is probably missing her crazy.

Once we get seated and the pilot starts to lift of I grab my earphones and close my eyes.

Please Vote & Comment