Chapter 23

H A R R Y

I'm really curious about what Gracie wanted to tell me, I can't stop thinking about it but it's probably just nothing.

I suddenly heard crying.

Scarlett...

Since everyone went out 1 hour ago, I'm he looking after Scarlett, I volunteered. I walked up to her room and saw her crying in her crib.

I picked her up softly and started swinging her back and forth in my arms.

Just thinking about it makes me smile, Scarlett and running around and playing, and having the times of her life. I've always had a special connection with babies, I just love 'em.

Scarlett started quieting down and I put her down and she closed her beautiful, baby eyes. I walked out of the nursery and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

M E L

Gracie, Niall, Zayn, Louis ,Liam and I are all shopping for Harry's birthday on in 2 days. Yes, we all waited that long.

Harry is at home minding Scarlett. Me and Gracie are together and the boys are together. Gracie and I are looking, I don't really know what to get.

"What are you getting for Harry?" I asked Gracie

"I'm thinking of getting him a ring, you know, just a silver or gold plain one" She said

"Cool, I might just get him a t-shirt or something, not much" I said

We started looking around and i just got Harry a t-shirt and a $45 gift card. Gracie got a ring, it was gold and plain, it would look nice. I'm not much of a great gift giver, I've always been a bad one.

We looked around more and I got a shirt for myself and Gracie got one for herself too. We looked around and eventually found the boys. They had bought a bunch of stuff for Harry too and themselves.

We were all done our shopping so we walked out of the shopping centre and got in the car. Once we got on the we all started showing what we got. Gracie's present was the most expensive and most special.

"We have to hide the gifts" I pointed out

"Yes, yes we do" Gracie said "Niall and I will sneak all the gifts into the house while you guys distract him, okay"

"Okay" We all said together

Please Vote & Comment