Chapter 31

M E L

***Flash Back***

I suddenly heard all the crying stop... I hope they fixed my baby. A nurse walks out of the room and walks over to us...

***End Of Flash Back***

"Scarlett.... will be alright" The nurse says and suddenly there is big goofy grin plastered on my face.

I hug Zayn tighter and smile at him, he smiles back at me.

"Could we see her?" I say

"Sure, but she is sleeping" The nurse says

"Okay" I say

Zayn, Harry, Gracie, Jacob and I all walk into the room where Scarlett is laying in a little baby crib.

We all crowd around her and stare at her for about 10 minutes.

"So what was wrong with her?" Zayn asks the nurse.

Z A Y N

"So what was wrong with her?" I ask the nurse.

"Oh, it was nothing major, she just had a blocked tube but we treated it and she should be perfectly fine in about two days." She says smiling

"Okay" I say

"She'll have to stay here for two days" She says "and don't worry, she'll be perfectly safe"

"Are-are you sure?" I ask

"Positive" She says

"Okay" I say back and look at Mel.

***

We are all leaving now... The nurse promised us that Scarlett would be safe and at least one doctor will be watching her at all times.

We all hopped into Harry's Range Rover, Gracie in the passenger seat, Mel and I in the back with Jacob.

H A R R Y

We are currently driving back to Mel and Zayn's apartment.

.

.

.

Once we get there I hope out of the car and help Gracie out, suddenly Zayn runs out and of the car and into the apartment building, Mel runs after him and opens the apartment door for him and he runs straight to the bathroom.

Ewww

He must really be sick... I walk into the bathroom to see him at the sink

"Dude, are you okay?" I ask him

"Yeah, i'm fine, completely fine." He says

"Sure you are" I say and walk out of the room into the room where me and Gracie are staying.

Please Vote & Comment