Chapter 19

MEL'S POV

The doctor had given me a picture of my baby.

After the doctors appointment we all went back home, in the car it was very quiet so then I spoke.

"I can't believe there is a little baby inside of my stomach"

Nobody spoke, I guess they didn't know what to say. Louis was driving and Zayn was next to me in the middle with Niall and Harry,Gracie and Liam were at the back.

Once we got to my house, Mum was no where to be seen so I guessed that she maybe went out but then I heard noises coming from her bedroom. Like glass shattering and breaking, I suddenly got scared and I think the boys heard it to because they all exchanged glances.

I slowly walked upstairs to Mums bedroom and decided to knock on the door. The noises suddenly stopped and Mum opened the door, she looked like she had just been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Oh, nothing dear. Just go downstairs" She said

Oh My God, something is wrong, she only says that when shes lying or scared. I pushed past her and looked around her bedroom when I saw a man standing behind the door, trying to hide.

"Mum! who's this?" I yelled

"Huh, oh nobody, just go downstairs dear" She said

"Zayn! Liam! Louis! Harry! Niall! Gracie! I yelled but then suddenly before they came up, the man slammed the door shut leaving me and him in the room.

He immediately grabbed hold of me and pointed a gun to my head. "I did not see that coming" I said while he rolled his eyes "Who are you"

"None of your business" He said harshly,

"Why are you in my mums bedroom?" I asked

I then put the gun down and stared at me for a while...creeeepy

"Your Mum?" He asked

"Ahhh, yes, My mum" I said in a 'Duh' tone

His face immediately was replaced with shocked then a huge cheesy grin.

What the hell....

"Who are you?" I asked for the hundredth time

"I-I-I am your father" He said

"What!?!" I say "This must be a joke"

"No, Is your name Melanie?" He asked and I nodded after a long pause.

We stared at each other for a while then he looked at my stomach..

Oh Great...

I just met my father and he's gonna think I'm one of them 'Bad Slutty' type of gurl. Great. But then again, he just pointed a gun at my head.

"Before you say anything, don't judge me because you-" I point at him, "-just held a gun to my head" I say

"Um... Are you pregnant?" He asked

"Yes, well I actually have a really good ex-" but i was cut off by

"I'm gonna be a grandpa.. I'll have grandchildren" He whispered, mostly to himself.

Then the boys finally managed to open the door and everyone including Mum walked in,

"Mum, Is this guys my father?" I asked

"Mel, Um, Well, Yeah" She said

Z A Y N

Well, now i'm gonna have to impress Melanie's father now... but maybe not since seeing his reacting to the whole pregnant thing went well.

I thought he would kill me, I mean she's 16 for gods sake. If that was my daughter I'd be slapping and screaming at her but that would be harsh.

Everybody just stared in silence for the next 5 minutes, there were like 15 people in here and nobody decided to speak, they are probably thinking what I'm thinking at the moment.

Lol.

Please Vote & Comment