Chapter 44

M E L

Its 10:00 at night and I can't sleep at all. Zayn still hasn't come home and I'm starting to get worried about what he could be doing. He is drunk, what if things get out of hand and he takes another lady into a bedroom wherever he is. Oh God, I pray that he wont do anything stupid. I wont be able to sleep until he comes home.

***

Its fucking 11:35! and Zayn still hasn't returned. I have to call him, I wont fall asleep anytime soon. I call him and after a few rings he picks up.

Z: What do you want!?

He yells into the phone, I'm too scared to say anything. I try but nothing comes out

Z: Ugh! What do you want!? I'm kinda busy!

He screams... Busy? Busy!? BUSY!?!

I gather all my confidence

M: Busy? What do you mean, huh. You mean your busy fucking another girl. Right? I'm right aren't I.

He stays quiet

M: Exactly! I'm right! Zayn, I can't live like this! Your in bed right now with another fucking girl and you are living with me in an apartment with your own little baby daughter. What kind of father does that. Well here's your answer. No Father does that because YOU aren't Scarlett's father anymore nor do you live here with me!

I say and wait for him to comment but the line stays quiet. I make a little Thats-What-I-Though chuckle and end the call.

I can't believe him. He is in bed! with another girl, when I'm right her with Scarlett waiting for him to come home. I need Gracie.

.

.

.

.

"Maybe he isn't what you think he's doing... He might be busy with something else" Gracie comforts me

"I know but.. It seems like it. I just feel so sure" I say

I called Gracie and she was quite angry that I called her at 11:30 in the night, but she understood I was having serious problems with Zayn. I told her what he done and everything that has happened. He had earned my trust, I actually trusted him with all my heart and he just lost all that trust.

We are sitting down on the couch and she is comforting me. I told her that I can't sleep because yeah and yeah.

I feel much much better since she's here comforting me but I also feel a little bit bad that I called her at this time at night.

Suddenly I hear a loud bang at the door and Gracie and I just stare at each other than at the door. The knocking gets louder and louder. I stand up and walk towards the banging door with Gracie following close behind me.

I open the door and I see Zayn, he hasn't seen I've opened the door and he is just knocking in mid-air. How drunk is he? He turns around and laughs, really? he's laughing?

He lets himself in and stumbles on the couch, Gracie and I are still exchanging glances. He is completely wasted.

"Why are you staring at me like that!?" He yells, probably waking the neighbours up.

I ignore his stupid question and walk into the kitchen, I hear a bunch of swearing and yelling behind me but I ignore it and keep walking. I walk inside the kitchen and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I grab a glass and fill it with tap water and gulp the whole thing down.

I can't believe it, I keep actually thinking I'll have a loving family with a loving husband and kids. I keep expecting to much from my life. My life us turning back into it before I got pregnant.

Please Vote & Comment