Chapter 62

M E L A N I E

Gracie came over today. Alone. At first I was confused to why Harry hadn't come with her, we needed to discuss our plans, because we are leaving in two days now. I have already packed and after a lot of persuading I managed to make Zayn pack his clothes by himself. Gracie said she has already packed but I haven't heard from Harry.

After we talk about how we are gonna meet at the airport and Zayn explains that the boss has set us to go in a private jet, which I sort of freaked out since I'm not too fond of flying and being in a private jet freaks me out even more.

"Mel.. Mel. You will be fine" Zayn calms me

"Listen.. Mel, you wont be alone." Gracie says to me

"Your right, I'm over-reacting. I'll be with you guys and I'll be safe" I say and smile. "So, where's Harry?" I ask

"I-I don't know" Gracie says and looks down,

"I'll give him a call" Zayn says and gets up from next to me, he dials Harry's number and walks out of the room.

"I gotta tell you something" Gracie says

"What is it? You can tell me anything" I say

"Well... Harry and I sorta had a fight. And I haven't talked to him since then" She says

"What!? Well-"

"Harry will be right over" Zayn comes into the room

"Okay" I say, Gracie looks uncomfortable. She stands up.

"I-I-I'm gonna go use the bathroom" Gracie says standing up

After five minutes there's a knock on the door, Zayn opens it and Harry walks in.

"Hey" I say

"Hello" He smiles and sits down on the couch. Gracie has been in the bathroom for a long time.

"I'll be right back" I say and stand up heading towards the bathroom, I knock on the door

"Yeaah" Gracie voice comes out nervous

"Whats wrong? you've been in there for at least ten minutes" I say, I hear the door inlock and she comes out.

"Can we talk in your bedroom?" She asks

"Uh, sure" I say

We walk to my bedroom and I sit on the bed and she sits down next to me.

"Okaaay, so whats wrong?" I ask

"Well.. I-I just I don't" She says and takes a deep breath. "I'mscaredtoseeHarry"

"What?" I ask

"I'mscaredtoseeHarry" She repeats

"What?Why?" I ask

"Because... It'll be awkward. I mean I haven't seen him since we fought and I told him to drop me off at home" She says

"Don't worry. You'll be fine" I say "Now come"

"Wait" She says "There is also something else I need to tell you"

"Okay, what is it?" I ask

"Mum is having problems with... money." She says "With the bills and stuff"

"Gracie... Thats horrible" I say "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Well.. no, I told her in Kansas I'll get a good job and Harry can also help with the money" She says "But she has to come up with $10 000 before next week"

"You'll have to talk to Harry about that" I say

"Oh" She says and puts ger head down,

"Gracie" I say and grab her hands "You will get through this, I promise"

"Thank you" She says

"Now Come!" I yell and grab her hand and pull her up. I drag her out of the bedroom and into the living room. The boys stop talking and stare at me.

"Hii" I wave and push Gracie in front of me. "Look! Oh My God! IIIIIIIIIts Gracie!" I smile and yell

They just stare at me and then I walk over and sit on the couch.
"What?!" I yell and put my hands in the air, Zayn laughs and sits next to me.

"Okay, so Harry and Gracie. What is your plan for Friday?" I ask and they stay quiet "Okay. I'm not a vampire and I don't live forever. So... that means I will NOT WAIT FOREVER!" I yell "So.. What are your plans for Friday?"

"Um.. well... uh" Gracie starts

Please Vote & Comment

Its not long but yeah. Hey! Who likes the Amnesia video by 5 seconds of summer!! Its awesome.. Am i right?! :D