Chapter 47

M E L

After Gracie leaves the house Zayn moves towards me but I move away. I stand from the bed and rush around him out of the bedroom.

I hear Zayn calling my name behind me. "Mel! Melanie! Come on! I wont hurt you!" He says

I ignore him and walk into the bathroom locking the door behind me. He bangs on the door but stops after realising that I wont open up. I have a shower and while I'm having a shower, I see a bruise on my stomach. I don't completely remember what exactly happened last night but I sorta remember Zayn hurting me. I shiver at the thought and hop out of the shower. I put my clothes on and walk out of the bathroom hoping that he isn't there.

The bedroom is empty and free of Zayn. I sit on the bed and think what am I going to do? I sit there for a while and I hear the bedroom door opened followed by footsteps. I keep my head down not looking up. I feel Zayn sit down next to me on the bed but I slide further away from him.

"Mel? I wont hurt you" He says and I stay quiet. "Please Mel, I promise."

He lifts my chin up with his index finger forcing me to look into his beautiful eyes. I look away and he huffs.

"Mel, I am so sorry. I hardly remember what I did." he says. I look up at him.

"You were drunk, You ignored my calls perpously, you lied to me! oh and don't forget you punched me in the stomach!" I say/yell "Ring a bell?"

"Please, How many times have I said I was sorry." he says

"I can't keep living like this" I whisper "You always manage to do something wrong, I forgive you, and forget like it never happened." I say

"I promise, I wont do it again." He begs "I want to have a happy life, have a happy family with Scarlett. And maybe many more" He says

"I thought, you didn't like the idea of marriage" I say

"Well, now I do. Now come here" He says and opens his arms. I gladly hug him and breathe in his familiar scent. I really do want to have a family and live the rest of my life with Zayn.

"Promise you wont hurt me again" I whisper, Not looking up at him. Just laying my head against his hard chest

"I pinky promise" He says and chuckles, I let out a little giggle and hug him tighter. He rests his chin on my head and I close my eyes.

Z A Y N

I lay Mel down after she falls asleep in my arms, I kiss her and hop into bed next to her, She comes closet to me and I hug her and my eyes soon fall asleep.

Please Vote & Comment