Chapter 25

*That Night*

Mel's Pov

All of us are sitting, well, squeezing on the couch in our little apartment and watching a movie. Gracie, Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Me and Liam's girlfriend Lily. She came today, she was supposed to come like 2 days ago but her plane got delayed.

I was sitting next to Zayn and and then next to Zayn was Liam then next to Liam was Louis then next to Louis was Niall then next to Niall was Harry then next to Harry was Gracie... and they were cuddling aww, then they started kissing...

"Seriously! get a room!" I yelled at them jokingly

"No" Harry said back laughing

I was gonna get up to get a drink but Zayn pulled me down and crashed his lips on mine.

"Why don't you get a room?" Harry says

"This is my house" I say

"Whatever" I hear Harry say

***

When our third movie finished I got tired so I laid down on Zayns lap. He got up for a second and went into the kitchen, I decided that I'm gonna go to bed.

"Night guys, i'm going to bed" I say to them

"Night" says Niall

"Goodnight" says Louis

"Goodnight" Harry says

"Night" says Liam

"Yeah, I think i'll go to bed to" says Gracie standing up "Harry could you drop me home?"

"Sure" He says

I walk up to my bedroom and as soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out.

***

G R A C I E

Harry drops me off at the front of my house and I walk inside after saying bye and kissing him.

I walk inside and call out to Mum but there isn't any answer.

"Mum! Mum!" I yell "Jacob! Jacob!" No answer.

I walk up to mums room and see her door slightly open, I decide to walk in but nobody's in here.

"Hello?" where did they go?

I walked back into the living room confused then I heard a knock on the door, I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Harry.

"Harry? what are you doing?" I say

"I heard you calling so I came to check if everything was alright" He says

"Uh, yeah its just that I don't know where my brother or mum is, but i'm sure they are just out somewhere." I say

We both walk into the living room and sit down on the couch, I attempt to call mums phone but no answer, I start to get worried.

Then we hear a knock on the door, me and Harry look at each other probably thinking 'who could that be?'.

I stand up and walk to the door, to this time reveal a police officer...?

Please Vote & Comment