Chapter 69

M E L

Its been two days since we arrived here in Kansas. It more beautiful than I thought, on the first day it was mainly unpacking and we walked around the block. The house is huge, I love it and all but I do miss home.

I'll be going to just finish off school around the corner. I wont be going to school for very long though.

The problem with Gracie.. its amazing. She and Harry fixed everything, they got the money and posted it off quickly. Gracie's mum was really happy and so was her brother.

Today Zayn has gone to his job and I'm home with Scarlett.

Scarlett isn't supposed to be with me at the moment but.. i just couldn't let her go, she is mine and I decided to just leave. I just hope the Jones don't report us or anything because that would lead to big drama.

Zayn left at about 10:00. We had breakfast together with Scarlett and then watched some tv and he left. Scarlett is currently asleep and I'm just roaming this gigantic house. I open a couple of door and they lead to rooms and bathrooms, I open a door and take a closer look I inside.

Its a gym. I walk inside and there are wardrobes I open them and see there are gym clothing. For Zayn and I.

Since I haven't done any fitness in a while and I have nothing to do I strip off my shirt and bra and slide on a sports bra. I put on some shorts and walk over to the gym equipment.

Z A Y N

After I left this morning I met up with Harry and we drove to the job. Once we got there we walked straight in and saw the boss.

He was busy so the lady there just showed us around and told us what we do and how we do it.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and the lady looked towards us.

"Um.. the boss isn't here right now and he'll be busy all day" She says "I think you guys should come back tomorrow and start tomorrow."

"Why?" I ask

"Because.. Settle in and then .. um.. yeah" She says and pushes us out the door.

We walk out and walk into the car.

"Well... okay then" I turn and look at Harry "That was weird"

"Yes.. it was" He replies.

Harry and I were quiet, I knew what he was thinking and he knew what I was thinking. We were both wondering about that bang. It sounded too familiar.

I drop Harry off to leave him with Gracie and I start to drive home. I stop at a red light and I message Mel.

Got day off xx -Z

I send the message and the light turns green again.

Once I get home I knock on the door but theres no answer, so I just walk in. I walk around but theres no sign of Mel anywhere.

"Mel!" I call out

I walk into different rooms but they are all empty. I open another door and I'm surprised to see Mel... with boxing gloves on, and a sports bra.

I slowly walk up behind her and then scare her.

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhh" She screams and turns around "You idiot! you fvcking scared me!"

"That was the whole point" I say and she smacks me "So.. what are you doing?"

"Well.. I found this .. gym" She replies

I grab her bare hips and pull her close to me, our lips connect and I get the same feeling I always get when I kiss Mel.

Please Vote & Comment