Chapter 60

G R A C I E

"Harry, you ready?" I ask Harry

"Uh, yeah. Just wait a sec" He says

Harry and I are going to my third ultrasound. I don't know what the baby is going to be yet but I'm hoping for it to be a surprise until he or she is actually born.

"I'm ready" I hear Harry yell

He grabs the keys and we both walk out the door, We hop into his Range Rover and drive off.

Once we get there, he parks the car and we both get out of the car, I walk into the hospital with Harry following behind me. I walk up to the lady in the front desk.

"Hi, I'm here for an appointment with Dr. White" I say

"Okay, Just wait for a minute and he'll be out" She says, I walk over and sit down on the chair.

"Do you have to have a man for a doctor, can't they get a lady?" Harry asks

"Whats the problem?" I ask him

"Nothing" He says and looks away

"Harry." I put my hand on his shoulder "He is my doctor, okay. There is no need to be jealous" I smile,

"I am not Jealous" He says

"Harry..." I say

"Stop it!" He yells, in the quiet room. I remove my hand from his shoulder and lay it in my lap.

"Gracie Karrane" Dr. White says, and I look up. I stand from my seat and go into Dr White's room, Harry follows behind me still with a angry expression on his face.

Once we get inside I sit down on the bed.

"Lay down Ms Karrane" He says "So, how has the baby been?"

"Good" I say

"Thats good" He says, I lay down and he lifts up my shirt. I see Harry tense beside me sitting on the chair. Dr. White puts some blue jelly on my stomach and starts rubbing it on my stomach. I look on the screen and see a little figure he moves it around on my stomach.

After a while he rubs the blue jelly off my stomach and I sit up.

"Okay, Gracie. Everything seems fine. The baby is looking healthy and so are you" He smile

"Thank You" I smile

I stand up and walk out the door, Harry didn't say a word at all. I don't know what is wrong with him.

Once we walk outside the hospital I face towards Harry.

"What is your problem?" I ask him "You haven't said a word"

"I don't like that doctor, we need to get you one that isn't so young" He says

"C'mon Harry! He is a doctor for fucks sake!" I yell "He is just doing what every doctor does!"

"Well, I can see the way he looks at you" He says

"You mean when he is checking if I'm still breathing" I say

"You wont get it! Your a girl and all girls are blind to how guys act when they like a girl" He says

I don't say anything, instead I just walk over to his car and hop in, he hops in the drivers seat and starts the car.

"Drive me home... Please" I say, ever since I've met Harry I have pretty much been living with him. I go home like once a fortnight. I miss home and I wanna go back.

"Grac-"

"No, Harry. Drive Me Home" I say, he sighs and starts driving towards home.

M E L A N I E

I open my eyes and realise I fell asleep. I look next to me and see a sleeping Scarlett. I hop of the bed and look at the time - 2:37 pm - I walk out of the room and walk into the lounge room. I see Zayn sitting on the couch on his laptop, he has papers on the coffee table and he looks really tired. He hasn't noticed my presence yet.

I walk closer to him. He turns around and looks at me.

"Hi" He says

"Hey" I say

"Come sit" He say patting the couch next to him, I walk over and sit down on the couch. "I have something to tell you" He says "The job is moved further away. Before it was just in Georgia... now its in Kansas" He says

"Kansas! What the fuck! Thats like ... so far away!" I scream "I'm having second thoughts!"

"Mel" Zayn grabs my hand and holds it in his lap "Look, it'll be the same"

"No! Zayn! It wont!" I yell

"Look! Mel! I've already told the guy I'm taking the job. We have to be in Kansas in four days"

"four days! Fucking four days! We haven't even packed, I haven't told Mum. That is impossible" I say

"Maybe.. just maybe, we can work through this.. together" He says and pulls me into a hug, I sigh and hug him pack just thinking of where I'll be in a week. What'll i be doing at this time-

"Hey! Where are we gonna live!" I yell

"My boss is giving me one of his houses" He says

"What!" I choke

"My... boss.. is... giving-"

"Okay, okay." I sigh and pull my feet up to my chest. I lay down on the couch with my head on Zayn's lap.

Please Vote & Comment