Chapter 45

M E L

I feel someones presence behind me, I don't wanna look around in case its Zayn but I also feel like its Gracie.

"Mel?" I hear voice, belonging to Zayn

"What do you want?" I ask a bit harshly

"Why are you acting like this" He says

"Like what?!" I yell

"This!" he yells

"Because, You were out all day drunk! While I was looking after Scarlett all day! I could've had some help shopping! But no!" i say

"You didn't say anything" He says

"I tried calling you! You saw me calling you but you perpously ignored it!" I tell

"Whatever" He says and walks out the kitchen.

I shouldn't be having this conversation with him while he is wasted.

I thank Gracie and tell her she can leave, I walk into the bedroom while Zayn's sitting on the couch. I slip into the blanket and shut my eyes clothes.

I hear crashing noises, I look outside the window and its like 2 in the morning. I walk out of the room and into where the noises are coming from, the kitchen. I rush to the kitchen and there are plates and glasses everywhere, getting thrown around by Zayn.

"Zayn!" I yell, he doesn't stop. I rush over to him and pull his arm, he brushes me off and grabs another plate. I grab his arm again and this time he ends up punching me right in the stomach. I feel a sting of pain in my stomach, I hold my stomach tight and fall to the ground. I feel my eyelids getting heavy and suddenly they slowly close.

G R A C I E

*Bring Bring* *Bring Bring*

I groan as I pick my phone up, who the fuck would be calling me at 2 in the morning! I look at the caller ID and its Zayn. Zayn?

G: Hello?

Z: Hello? Um... gracie could you come over?

He sounds panicky

G: What happened?

Z: Well i was angry and I was chucking plates around and um.. I somehow accidentally punched Mel in the stomach and now she wont wake up

G: What?!

Z: I'm not explaining that again

G: okay, I'll be there in a sec

Z: Thanks

I hang up the phone and get out of bed, I walk into the kitchen and grab Harry's keys, I've been living with him a lot lately, and rush out the door. I can be back before Harry wakes up and finds his car missing. I hope.

.

.

.

As soon as I get to their apartment I knock on the door and Zayn immediately opens the door and shuts it behind me. Zayn leads me into the bedroom and Mel is laying on the bed. I rush over to her and shake her lightly.

"Mel?" I ask "Mel?!"

I shake her harder and soon her eyelids flutter and her eyes open. She looks at me and smiles then turns and looks at a worried Zayn. She flinches and looks scared at the sight of him, she grabs my shirt and sits up and moves closer to me. What the hell?

"Why is she acting like that, Gracie?" Zayn asks

"Oh, I don't know... maybe she is because you punched her in the stomach and she went unconscious" I say and feel her flinch at my words

"But why is she scared of me?" He says and walks closer to Mel and she just moves closer to me away from him.

"Mel?" He says "Whats wrong?" He reaches out to touch her

She immediately lets out an ear piecing scream and I'm sure that the whole building just woke up.

I quickly hold her and pull her in for a hug stroking her hair, I need to comfort her and Zayn needs to leave.

"Zayn... you need to leave" I say

"Why?" he asks

"Because, look what you've done to her, when she calms down you may see her" I say "and I'm surprised Scarlett isn't awake"

"Whatever, I'm not leaving" He says and suddenly Scarlett starts crying, I give him a go-get-Scarlett-look and he rolls his eyes and walks out of the room.

Please Vote & Comment