Chapter 52

M E L A N I E

I slide on my dress and look at myself in the full-length mirror. I have to admit, The dress is beautiful on me. It hugs my perfect curves perfectly. I've never really noticed or cared about how my body looked. I still don't but Zayn's been googly-eyeing me since I put the damn thing one.

"Do you have anything better to do than stare at me all day!" I turn around and eye him

"What could be better" He says and smiles

Ugh! You pervet" I laugh"you never seize to surprise me"

"Your beautiful" He says

"Well, Your handsome Mr. Malik" I say and laugh

He laughs and stands next to me in the full-length mirror. I've curled my hair and done my make up. Zayn's wearing black skinny jeans and a tight black v-neck top. I stare at him in the mirror and smile like a freak.

"What are you smiling at?" He asks

"Nothing" I say and move towards the bed-side table to get my matching clutch. I grab it and put my phone in it along with some money. You never know when you might need some money. I turn around and Zayn looks like he's stuffing a little box into his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I ask him

"Huh, oh nothing" He says and grabs his phone from the bed. "Can you put this in your purse thingy" He says

"Its called a clutch... And yes" I say and grab his phone, putting it into my clutch.

I look at the time and we have to leave. "Okay, Zayn lets go"
I say. He follows me out the door and I grab the apartment keys, We walk out the door and I lock the door behind me.

We both decide to use the lift. I walk inside the lift and press a button pointing down. The lift doors open and Zayn and I walk out. We walk to his black bentley and he hops into the drivers seat while I hop into the passenger seat.

Once we get to the party, Harry's parents house is huge! I hop out and Zayn grabs my hand. We both walk inside and I see Gracie sitting on Harry's lap on the couch. We walk over and Zayn and I sit on the couch opposite them.

"Hey" I say to Gracie

"Hey" She says

Zayn and Harry start talking and Gracie and I hop up and walk into the kitchen, We both grab a drink and start talking.

We can barely hear each other's voice of the loud music.

I turn around and see Liam, Louis and Niall. Niall has his arm wrapped around a girls waist. I'm guessing thats Demi. She has a beautiful blue dress on that matches her blue eyes, She has blond hair and is absolutely gorgeous.

"Hey" I say to them as they approach us

"Hey" Louis says

"Hi" Niall says

"Hey" Liam says

"This must be Demi" I say

"Yeah" He smiles and kisses her forehead

"Hi Demi" I say

"Hello" She says politely

"You look beautiful" Louis says

"Thanks. Your the first person to say that actually" I laugh

"What about Zayn?" He asks

"Oh, Yeah. At home he said it." I say

I take another sip of my drink. I feel a hand snake around my waist. I look to see Zayn.

"Hey Zayn, what am I drinking?" I ask him, half drunk. He laughs

"Cherry Vodka" He says "And I sense your a slightly bit drunk" He laughs, I hadn't realised but I've already had 3 glasses, and I get drunk after 1.

Harry comes and says hi to the boys. He stands next to Gracie and smiles.

Please Vote & Comment

One question. If the Mel wasn't Lily Collins, who would you picture her as?

Its a random question...