Chapter 51

M E L

I walk out the bathroom door with Gracie and sit down at our table.

"Okay.. wanna go now? Its 9:00" Zayn says

"Uh, sure" I say

Zayn and Harry stand from the table, leaving money for the food and a tip. We all leave the restaurant and walk towards the car. I climb into the back of Zayn's Bentley with Gracie next to me. Zayn hops into the drivers seat and Harry in the passenger seat. The ride back home is really, really quiet. Zayn arrives at Harry's apartment to drop of Harry and Gracie, They dropped their car off when we were leaving for the restaurant. I said Bye to Gracie and Harry and they left inside. I hoped into the front seat and put on my seat belt.

Zayn pulls out of the apartment car park and starts driving to our apartment. We are going to my parents house tomorrow then leaving for the party, And Scarlett will come home after tomorrow. I already miss her so much.

Zayn soon pulls up to our apartment car park and I hop out. I wonder whats with Zayn, him nor Harry had said a word. We both walk into the apartment and I head straight for the bedroom, I change my clothes into more comfortable clothes and brush my teeth. After, I hop into bed and Zayn still hasn't came into the bedroom. I lay down, wide awake, not being able to go to sleep, I don't know why though.

A little while after I hear the bedroom door slightly open, I open my eyes and see Zayn with his back faced to me. He gets changed out of jeans and lays in bed next to me. He grabs out his phone and starts looking through it. He makes an confused face and suddenly I feel curious. He puts his phone on the bed side table and turns to face me. I feel his hand wrap around my waist making it easier for me to sleep.

***

I wake in the morning with Zayn's arm still around me. I lay there for about five minutes then decide to get up. I slowly crawl out of Zayn's strong grip without waking him.

I walk into the bathroom and have a shower and brush my teeth. I brush my brown hair up into a pony tail and tie it.

I walk into the bedroom and Zayn's still sleeping. I walk out and I into the kitchen. I become shocked. The sight of the kitchen is terrible. Kitchen utensils all over the ground, Pots and pans all over the place, Glass broken on the ground. What the hell happened?

I storm into the bedroom and shake Zayn awake.

"Zayn!" I scream "Wake up"

He slowly opens one eye and sits up leaning on one hand. Aww he's so cute. Stop it!

"What on Earth happened in the kitchen?!" I scream

"What? Ohhh. Um," He's lost for words "I.."

Z A Y N

Shit. Last night there was a knock on the door, I got so angry because I didn't know who would come here at this hour. I got up from the bed and walked towards the door, still half asleep. I opened it and a man in black barged inside the house, He started running around the house like crazy and picking up stuff. I ran over to him and punched him, we ended up fighting to the kitchen and he just messed everything up by falling on benches and trying to chuck things at me. I finally kicked him out. I think the man must've been drunk or gone into the wrong apartment.

"Okay, Here's the thing" I start off
"Last night there was a knock on the door, I got up and opened it. A man in barged in and trying to steal stuff. Long story short, I managed to punch him and kick him out. I'm not sure if he accidentally came to the wrong apartment but he was drunk." I say

"And I slept through this!?!" She screams again, I nod my head

"Stop screaming.. Please" I say

"Fine" She sighs

"You are a pretty heavy sleeper" I chuckle

"Ugh! whatever" She says "YOU will be the one to clean it up"

"What? No!" I say

"What?No!" She mocks me in a soft high-pitched voice "Um, I think yes"

"I think not!" I hop out of the bed.

"I think yes. Full stop! end of discussion" She says

"I love you" I say, She looks at me like what the hell.

"I love you too" She smiles

Please Vote & Comment