Chapter 2:

Zubaida in stilettos:

Previously she started her new job at Brick and Hornett, and she bumps into Yusuf, as he exist the lift in a hurry he runs into the CEO, Mr Hornett.

Chapter 2:

Zubaida P.O.V:

After the lift incident nothing exciting happens, I got a small cubical in the 2ndfloor, and two team mates, Josh and Natalie. We were assigned the post-letter cases, this mean we read the letters of potential clients and see whether there is a case worth pursuing, but to be honest I see a potential case in every one of them. For example

Dear Brick and Hornett

I am a single mother of twelve year old daughter, I am unable to fight my case for custody of my daughter due to low funds, and I know that this firm has one of the toughest and experienced lawyers, the best actually. I know this is a lot to ask but could you please help me fight my case.

Sincerely

Helpless mother

Dear Hot shot lawyers

I'm a struggling hotel owner of the Indio palace, I recently just received a letter that I should vacate my hotel due to some fraud case pending on my name. I am an innocent business man just trying to run a successful business, they have no truth to their case and this is against the law, I know this firm has strict high profile clients, and it is costly to use this firm, but I need the best service at my disposal, please I'm willing to pay something toward this case, just give me a chance to get my property back.

Forever Grateful

Mr Nimadi

Honestly believe these cases are worth fighting, but first we need the boss approval, so I set up a meeting with him with my teammates to present our cases we would like to pursue.

During my first day, I had made friends with my teammates and the secretary, in all a successful productive day. But at home it was another situation all together.

"Salaam I'm home" I said as I walked into my family home, it was a simple three bedroom house with small lawn just perfect for my family. "Wslmz dear, we in the kitchen, we just discussing that it times that our girls find good suitable husbands" she say, oh no here we go again about how it important not to waste time and get hitched as soon as possible. Our typical mother is forever trying to match us up with in her description the "perfect husband". I was until my breakup left out of this discussion.

Author note: