Chapter 13:

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously

Upon arriving in Cape Town the girls and boys book in to their hotel.

Chapter 13:

Zubaida P.O.V:

After Zeenat left to get our coffee I decided to wait in the lobby, there is this painting of a jewel, made me think of gossip girl, how Blair went Paris in search of her prince charming, wonder if I will meet mines, I always thought it was Yusuf, since we dated in high school. So I am deep in thought when I felt a tap on my back

"Slmz Zubz" says Faheem, "Oh hey Faheem, sorry I didn't see you, busy looking at this painting, isn't it gorgeous?" I said, he looked at it and just nodded, than I am pulled into a hug by Muhammad, "Hey sexiness, where that chocolate cake friend of yours, don't tell me her Romeo here' he said, it a known fact that Muhammad had a crush on Zeenat, I hoped they would get along, "She just went to order us coffee and table, I said I would wait for you guys" I said. So we start walking to the coffee shop when Muhammad sees Zuhayr, 'Hey bro, what bring you to Cape Town, I thought I saw you on the plane" he says, "Hey, paid leave, decided to bring my sister for school stuff and you?" he says, " Holiday with my musketeers" he says, " Actually it more like babysitting with these two, I am Faheem, Friends with Muhammad, and you are?" introduces Faheem, "Zuhayr, a friend and team mate, we work in the same company" he says. So after a few minutes of chatting with Zuhayr, I just kept quiet, didn't want to talk to him, still little miffed from the plane incident.

I couldn't help but notice, in casual clothes Zuhayr doesn't look too bad, he kept his hair swept to one side and he casually kept his one hand in his pocket, looking at his hand, he had muscular arms, seem he goes to gym. Oh gosh I am getting carried away looking at him, so I quietly excuses myself and head to the shop. "Hey Zeenat, don't be rude, greet your best friend" I teased her since she and Shuaib were staring into each other eyes, it so adorable. "Oh hey Zubz, you remember Shuaib, where the guys" she says, "We right here" said Muhammad, "Hey Zuhayr, is our sibling settle in" says Shuaib, "yeah no thanks to you, those two are testing my patience, they fight like cats and dogs" he says, "Husnaa here" I asks without evening thinking, "That rights! OMW Bha why you never told me you invited Zubaida! "she says excitedly, "Would you calm down, are you always this hyper" said Irfaan. "Woah How does your sister know Zubaida?" said Muhammad, "It simply, they dating Duh! He introduced her at the wedding" she says, "Dating?" says Muhammad, "Husnaa! I told you we weren't, we just acting" says Zuhayr and I at the same time, "No need to be shy, I think it great, my brother need someone, he oblivious likes you, it Zubaida this and Zubaida that for a week!" she says, 'That's a lie" he says," he did what?!" I said.

After a bunch of explanations everyone knew what really going on, "Well this sure is an interesting breakfast, and I am going to the conference and I don't mind taking Husnaa and Irfaan, if you like" says Faheem, "That would be great, I'm sure my brother would rather sightsee than drive us around" says Husnaa, Lol someone got a crush, she going to be a little tail for our poor Faheem.

Author note:

@ShyPopz

Apologies about errors

Lot of love

Zubaida in stilettos