Chapter 48: Mystery Man

Zubaida in stilettos Previously

Moe returned and Zeenat has a surprise visitor

Chapter 48:

Zubaida P.O.V:

I decided to pay a special visit to my most favourite person in the world! I got off early from work, and knew she would be getting ready for dinner, but I know she will love it. And when she opened the door, she had the goofiest smile ever

Zeenat: Zubaida!

Me: (laughing) surprise!

Zeenat: Why you never told me you were on your way?! Come on in

Me: it would have ruin the surprise blondie, you looking amazing, you going to knock Shuaib for sixer

Zeenat: (big smile) I hope so

We spent the rest of the time catching up, but then she had to leave or she will be late.

The next day:

Zubaida P.O.V:

Rise and shine to another beautiful day, yes it's sunny out! Perfect weather for the company's annual table tennis competition, although I don't like sport and was literally blackmailed by my team mates to enter, I was super excited. After all I am competitive and aim to win.

Enter the office you can see the different teams from their colours and tennis shorts, it a way for people to intermingle and get to know each other better.

Me: hey I see everyone is in an excited mood?

Natalie: Yeah, it's because of the new co-partner!

Me: Co-partner? What do you mean?

Natalie: oh right you weren't here yesterday for the announcement, well apparently the company is expanding, and decided to give this really hot, I mean seriously hot guy co-partnership. And he got all the ladies at his back and call already, and well the guys are trying to protect their turf, or whatever, I just hope we get him on our side...

Josh: speak for yourself, he's just all looks and no humour, I don't see what the fuss is over!

Me: yeah looks aren't important Natalie, and I don't see why he has to join now, ugh going to have groupies!

Mystery guy: so looks aren't important, than what is? I would like to be enlightened?

Me: (turning around) first it's rude to overhear someone's conversation and.....

I was lost for words! He really was as hot as everyone was saying, brooding eyes, muscular body, looking so delicious in his jeans and shirt. I can't believe this! I couldn't answer him, I mean I was speechless, he's like those guys that step out of magazines...

Mystery guy: I am waiting, and I wasn't being rude, just curious as to why my looks is a topic of discussion, and I thought I should find out what you meant, uhm are you okay?

Natalie: (nudge me) uhm she's just stunned, we sorry, she wasn't like..

Mystery guy: no apologises, if she has nothing to say, than I guess I will just go..

Me: no! I mean... I do have an answer (walking backwards) guys are more than just muscles, they need to have brain (bumping into desk) Ouch!

Mystery guy: You okay?

Me: I'm fine, uhm I got to go get ready (walking away, and not seeing properly, I bumped into someone into his arms)

Mystery guy: (laughing) are you usually this clumsy?

Before I could answer my phone started ringing, and before I could get it Mr Hottie answers!

Zuhayr P.O.V:

Things at work had just taken a bad, very bad turn. Apparently someone has proved us with falsified documents, and by the looks of it, It's a DEAL that could cost me my job!

I need some professional advice, and quick

I decided to phone Zubaida, but some guy answered

What the hell was going on....

Author note:

Apologise for the long wait, I wasn't well, but I will be uploading sooner, I hope you enjoyed it

Tweet @ShyPopz

Instagram: zubaidainstilettos