Chapter 42: A Letter In A Bottle

Chapter 42:

Zubaida P.O.V:

I receives a special an unexpected gift at work, and unwrap it to find a letter in a bottle. It's from Zuhayr.

To: The prettiest lady I know

To thank you for helping me with my mom, I want to take you for little weekend away so pack an overnight bag, fetching you @ 6am, be ready love and don't worry I already talk to your parents

From

You're Boyfriend

Zu

After packing my overnight bag, I wondered where he taking me, I even tried finding out from my parents since they knew, but everyone is keeping it tight-lipped. So afterward I went to bed, setting my alarm to wake up for my surprise.

After showering and wearing light blue skinnies and an elegant white top belted at my slim waist which I paired which a cute pair of diamante pump. After all, I had been told to dress casual with a touch of elegance and with comfy shoes.

Getting into his car and drives us off to the airport.

Me: Where are we going?

Zuhayr: just wait and see, it still a surprise

Than we boarded his company plane, they still won't tell me where we headed. It a two-hour flight and guess where we arrived, yess Cape Town, the Mother city!

Me: Cape Town! Why here?

Zuhayr: it the perfect spot, trust me

Me: okay I trust you

We arrived at The Hilton Hotel and booked us into two room, he choices the sea facing view room for me. He just know how I love it.

Than we have breakfast in town at Bistro 126 which is in the Hilton hotel ,where there's a variety of things to choose from like freshly cut fruits, cereals, yogurt, cheeses breads/rolls, creamy scrambled eggs, baked beans, sausages and plenty of hot drinks to choose from.

After breakfast Zuhayr takes us on a scenic route up signal hills and chill there for a bit, even go up table mountain with the cable car, you can see plenty of animals and flowers on table mountain, then its lunch time where he take me to a place called The Eastern Bizarre which is also in town, where there are different cuisines to choose like Arabic, Indian, Thai, English dishes to choose from to digest their food.

Me: Wow it all look so delicious! hmm I want to try the Thai chicken and French fries and Indian style salad

Zuhayr: I'm glad you still have a healthy appetite (laughing)

Me: (blushing) not my fault someone decided to make us eat quickly, I didn't even have a chance to eat properly

Zuhayr: we only got one day here, and I wanted to make the most of it, I let you eat properly this time (he says with a smirk)

After getting our orders, and enjoying the each other chitchat

Zuhayr P.O.V:

My mother got a free trip to Cape Town, thank to me for being the top employee of the month, she didn't want to go because of Husnaa friend mom was staying with us, and suggested that I take Zubaida, to thank her for helping us and for some alone time to get to know each other better.

After getting her parents' permission, which wasn't easy, I had to like promises a million things, after all they are just a normal protective family, which I understand, thankfully they trusted me, I just hope Zubaida loves it.

After fetching her and Arriving into Cape Town, I just knew today would be magical, She looks so amazing, so after quick breakfast, we go for drive along signal hill, and up of Table Mountain.

Having lunch at The Eastern Bizarre.

Zubaida: Wow it delicious! I want to try the Thai chicken and French fries and Indian style salad

Me: I'm glad you still have a healthy appetite (laughing)

Zubaida: (blushing) not my fault someone decided to make us eat quickly, I didn't even have a chance to eat properly

Me: we only got one day here, I wanted to make the most of it, I let you eat properly this time (he says with a smirk)

After getting our orders, and enjoying the each other chitchat

Me: Want to take another drive?

Zubaida: Where to?

Me: To the all famous camps bay, for some awesome slushies'?

Zubaida: That great, I always wanted to taste them, my one cousin, used to brag about them

So taking a drive and see all the amazing sight and enjoy our awesome slushies', while taking a slow walk along the soft sand watching the sunset.

Me: hey ever heard of the Madam Zingare?

Zubaida: Yeah I did, even went there with Zeenat, totally awesome, I just love entertainment, it amazing what they can do in the air! (Big smile)

Me: Yeah well let get back and change into fancier outfit, than join the rest

So after getting our face mask done, and eating a fabulous five-star meal, it was kind of hard to finish since we were still stuff from lunch, but ate enough to enjoy, than we chilled and enjoy the show

We got back to our hotel, even though we exhausted, we went and sat by their pool and enjoyed the watermelon flavour shisha pipe. I could've asked for a better night

Me: So I got to ask, would it be too much of bother if we danced (smirk)

Zubaida: It won't, tonight is just magical, thank so much Zu!

Dancing for few minutes, and when I dipped her and I placed a small box in her hand

Zubaida: Zu what is it?

Me; open it and see

Author note:

Don't you just love our winners' ideas, I would say marvellous, and great big thank to all for reading J

Please do comment and let us know what you think! Especially those silent readers.

Tweet @ ShyPopz

Instagram: zubaidainstilettos

Check out pictures of these amazing two date on Instagram :