Chapter 16:

Zubaida in stilettos
Previously

Husnaa and friends' attended the conference and Zubaida makes a diary entry'
Chapter 16:
Zubaida P.O.V:

Its Sunday, our last day in the mother city. Zeenat and I decided it with just be the two of us, spend some much needed quality time. Especially since she is ball of nerves since her night out with Shuaib. This is our conversation:
Me: okay, calm down and tell me everything, I'm dying of curiosity!
Zeenat: Okay, uhm where do I start? There just so much to tell!
Me: Well firstly where did you'll go?
Zeenat: We went from cape point to Robin Island and Table Mountain, including a unplanned meeting with a distance uncle.
Me: Aww sound fun
Zeenat: Aside from the fact, that this distance uncle going to cause problems!
Me: What you mean?
Zeenat: It Shuaib Uncle Abdool....
But before she can complete the sentence we interrupted by Husnaa, guess who wants to join the ladies day, yes you guessed it right, Husnaa, we couldn't say no to her face, she has the most adorable face, so we couldn't continue with our private conversation, so we made a quick change of plans and decided to go down for breakfast and then go shopping.
As we about to leave the room, the manager is standing outside with a huge bunch of roses, it for Husnaa. Wondering who the admirer, when Zuhayr walks down the hall, that when the following happens.
Husnaa pushes the flowers in my hands and greet her brother, by the actions I think someone doesn't want her brother to know. And add fuel to the already fire, Muhammad makes his appearances.
Muhammad: Hey sexy ladies, where did you get those flower from?
Me: Uhm I don't know
Muhammad: there a card on it, let's see
Me: No wait!
Too late, and the admirer is....wait for it....wait for it...uhm why isn't he saying anything, he just throw it at me and walks off in a run.
Okaay that's look like trouble!

Zuhayr P.O.V:
Sunday sunrises, beautiful, cool breezy walks along the beach, breath taking, after my morning rituals, I decided to check on Husnaa, she and her friends seemed to have a lot of fun, maybe I should get more friends since my so called best friend, and he is always busy. Husnaa wasn't in her room, so after getting my jacket, I go down the corridor, when I bump into Husnaa, Zeenat and Zubaida.
Me: hey I was looking for you, what you want to do today?
Husnaa: uhm I am going with the girls shopping we can have supper together and leave for the airport afterwards
She seemed rushed, and when Muhammad asked about the bunch of flower, she got stiff, and even weirder is Zubaida doesn't know who it from, and it seem to have ticked off Moe, everyone includes me and follow him
Someone is obviously in trouble but who? And where Shuaib and Irfaan is...
Author note:
Comments is much appreciated
Lots of love
Zubaida in stilettos

Share this: