Chapter 18: Back home again

Zubaida in stilettos
Previously

Irfaan left Shuaib a letter, while Zubaida and Zeenat went on a much needed shopping trip, while having lunch Zeenat explained what happened during her date, which was full of drama, and too add more stress Shuaib in the dog box with his family.

Chapter 18:
Shuaib P.O.V:
Although the Cape Town didn't go as plan, I did have an awesome time with Zeenat, she an amazing she an intelligent, sweet, caring and most beautiful woman ever. She definitely someone I would love to settle down with. But I hope her parents approve, she really close with them from what she tell me. And also how my parents will take it, after that whole drama with uncle Abdool they acting funny. Guess old people can't take a joke.
So after getting back from Cape Town, I went to my flat and decided to take a nap, just as I was about to doze off, there someone knocking on my door, wondering who it could be, and it is late.
Answering the door to see my whole family, oh boy I smell drama...

Irfaan P.O.V:
Getting back from the airport, I am bombarded with questions from the family, turn out everyone came over to find out if it true that Shuaib got married, I told them it just a misunderstanding, it hilarious how some people take a joke so serious. My mother and Shuaib parents laughed when I told them what actually happened, but uncle Abdool son Ferhad, didn't like this and walked away. Well his loss, I decided maybe it time to have some fun on Shuaib expense, and got everyone to agree.

Zeenat P.O.V:
"I am Hooomee! Anyone know where the naught rascal Aisha, I got her a big teddy bear" I said, and just in time I see little niece, she all dressed up in pink from her dress to her earring, obviously very cute though, "My zeezoo is back, I want my teddy bear!" she says in her cute baby voice, I grab her and give her big hug and give her the biggest teddy bear, a pink ballerina bear, she loves it. After greeting everyone and settling down with a steamy hot cup of tea.

Zubaida P.O.V:
The sms is from none other than Faheem, he is just checking up where we were , since our flight is in the evening, so after the movie, we go back to hotel and collect our things and head for the airport, we meet up with the guys, when we heard about Irfaan escapade, we all are in stitches. After landing back, we all went our separate ways.
Getting home to find my parents in pjs and my sister staying over at a friend house, so I just settle down and went to watch some TV and in between the programs I was filling them on my trip, when I mentioned Zuhayr my mother kept asking about him, she still smitten with him since the wedding. Even though I explained a million time that we were just acting, she thinks there sparks. So what if his handsome, his arrogant, selfish and darn to big mouthed.

Author note:
Wonder how Shuaib will handle Irfaan joke, and will Zubaida ever admit she like Zuhayr, hehe it so obvious, and wonder where Yusuf these days, keep tune to find out.
Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming
Comment or tweet

@ShyPopz

Lot of love

Zubaida in stilettos