Chapter 46: Special Post

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously:

Wedding discussions underway, and Aunty Khairoon makes her appearances

Chapter 46:

Author note:

Huge demand for more Irfaan and Husnaa appearance so here's a special post for the couple:

Irfaan P.O.V:

After school

I wore my favourite leather jacket, Shuaib bought it for me during our Cape Town trip, I walked into the milkshake place and saw Husnaa sitting in one of the window booth, and she looked amazing. She had this cute flowery dress and she wore no make-up, she looked way better this way.

Me: Hey

Husnaa: hi do you want to order first?

She looked so nervous, she bit down on her lip, and it's totally adorable

Me: yeah sure why don't I go and place the order, what will you have?

Husnaa: why don't you surprise me?

So I ordered two chocolate extra cream milkshake and went back. While waiting for our order, we made small chitchat about school and friends.

Me: so uhm you wanted to talk?

Husnaa: yeah, listen Cassim and I aren't dating anymore, apparently we didn't connect or something...I just wanted to ask if you knew anything?

Me: Uh uhm... Yeah I do, but don't like blow up in my face, I'm the messenger remember...

Husnaa: Okay I promise

Me: well they got it in their head, that me uhm me and you should date, so they trying to set us up...

Husnaa: oh uhm so that's why he made you come along with us, sort of like a blind date...

Me: yeah...before you say anything I got to confess something

Husnaa: okay?

Me: I enjoyed the date, I didn't know until yesterday of his plans, and to be honest with the whole Raisa thing and then you and Cassim, I never got to tell you, I like you, a lot. I know It's a lot to take in, and I don't expect an answer but I need to get this off my chest.

Husnaa: you like me?!

Me: yeah, I know it isn't what you expected, but it's true. I liked you even before I dated Raisa, once we became friends, it wasn't hard, and you are amazing. And I don't expect you to feel the same but..

Husnaa: no buts, I also got a confession...When you were dating Raisa, I didn't like it, and it was jealously. I feel the same Irfaan, I like you too, but then with the whole Cassim thing, I just didn't want it to be because he found out about us, and you would lose your friend.

Me: well that won't happen, he wanted us to get together. So would you be my girlfriend?

Husnaa: yes, yes I would love too

Husnaa P.O.V:

While waiting for Irfaan, I kept thinking what would I say, I mean I cannot tell him how I feel. He's friends with Cassim and would be weird, okay so I will find out what happened between me and Cassim, I'm sure that's an okay question to ask right...

I decided to text Paula, she would know what to do, she the mature one in our group

Me: hey babe

Paula: hey sexy watsup, saw you leave school in a rush?

Me: yeah I'm meeting with Irfaan

Paula: finally, I always knew you two had the vibes, go for it girl!

Me: nah it's nothing like that. You see me and Cassim went on a date, and well he had to leave early but insisted me and Irfaan stay for the movie, so we did, and we kind of had a great time, and I just wanted to know why Cassim like totally broke up with me...well not really just said he didn't feel the connection between us..

Paula: sound like there more, what are you afraid of, it's clear you and Irfaan are way into each other, just forget about Cassim, it's not like it was a real date, he did bring someone else.

Me: what if he doesn't feel the same, I won't be made a fool of, and I will just find out the reason and move on.

Paula: I still say you should tell him, but whatever you feel like doing sugar I will stand by you

Me: thanks, bye his here

Paula: have fun

After ordering, and making small chitchat, I was so nervous and kept biting my lip. Then he brought us our drinks, how did he know I liked chocolate. I decided it's now or never and asked him. And when he confessed he likes me, my brain went all jumbled, did I really hear right!

Me: You like me?!

Irfaan: yeah, I know it isn't what you expected, but it true. I liked you even before I dated Raisa, once we became friends, it wasn't hard, and you are amazing. And I don't expect you to feel the same but...

Me: no buts, I also got a confession...When you were dating Raisa, I didn't like it, and it was jealously. I feel the same Irfaan, I like you too, but then with the whole Cassim thing, I just didn't want it to be because he found out about us, and you would lose your friend.

Irfaan: well that won't happen, he wanted us to get together. So would you be my girlfriend?

Me: yes, yes I would love too

I still cannot believe he felt the same, I also started having feelings for him during our friendship, and I felt little jealous during his relationship with Raisa, that's why I avoided him. And now we finally dating. So after we had our milkshake we took a quick pit stop by the beach and just chilled together.

Eventually I had to get home, needed to help mom with supper, we were having guests. My mother is being so secretive, wonder who coming.

Author note:

Finally they are a couple, I hope you guys liked it.

Let me know what you think?

Tweet: ShyPopz

Instagram: zubaidainstilettos

Lot of love

Zubaida in stilettos