Zubeida Dream

Zubaida in stilettos

Zubaida Dream

I awake to a place that I knew meant the world to me, it's my new home.

The home that Zuhayr and I will stay and live in till we old and grey, hopefully with an abundance of cheerful kiddos 2 fill.

Everything's great and I just had this feeling that my wedding went great, he made a stunning groom, he was all smiles. He met my wacky quirky family and love them.

My mom cried....

My sister had little bundle of joy....

And me...well that the strange part, I couldn't imagine how I would look.

I tried and imagined myself, everyone is there, my family and my friends, but not me....

This doesn't seem to bother me though, I just seem to go with the flow... in my new home.

It's warm and it is filled with my memories...

Memories...

Such fragile things, just so magical, how we can remember even the tiny details....

Zuhayr: You are my one and Only.

Me: You're mine, only mine.

We hugged, we cried and we laughed.

*then I woke up*

It's two weeks before my big day and I am super excited! Everything is running smoothly for now, thanks to my mother double checking everything, even Zuhayr's list of duties, my mother can get pretty intense.

My work is getting hectic, with this new position, I am working later and with wedding stuff I hardly get to see my Zuhayr!

I miss him so much, that is probably why I had the dream, it's everything I wish for... My perfect 'dream' life.

Suddenly the phone rings...

Me: (answering) hello!

Zuhayr: Slmz Mrs Sathar, how is my princess this morning?

Me: Sleepy! I don't wana go to work!

Zuhayr: (laughing) Then don't, dodge with me and let's go to the beach, just us!

Me: For real?

Zuhayr: (laughing) yup, get dress I'm picking you up, just pretend Zee or someone else is fetching you, your mom doesn't want us to see each other.

Me: I'll just sneak out( mischief voice) I'm sure they won't suspect a thing.

Zuhayr: as long as you get out my sweets! Love you see ya soon.

Me: hmm love you too.

After getting out of bed I quickly had a shower, dressed in a shorts and t-shirt, put my hair in pony, and covered it all with my cloak, no point in getting caught in my shorts.

*fingers cross and hoping that I don't get caught*

As I am just about to open the door...

Mom: Where do you think you going young lady?

Me: Slmz mommy, you awake early, you know just work?

Mom: On a Sunday?

Me: Wait?! It's Sunday

Mom: (laughing) Yes my dearest it is Sunday, now get back upstairs and be ready for breakfast in 10 mins.

Me: uhm mommy (pleading doggy eyes)

Mom: whaat?

Me: Can I please go...no question asked, no lies?

Mom: (thinking) Ok, just tell my son-in-law he better bring you home before supper!

And she walks away! She knew all along! That woman is just too good!

I went outside and got in the car, placing a sweet kiss on Zuhayr's cheek.

Zuhayr: Hey! I want another one, I am soon to be your husband, don't I deserve two? (Cute puppy dog eyes)

I lean in, make it seem like I'm gonna kiss, but move aside and wink

Zuhayr: You played me! (Sulking)

We spend the rest of that day play fighting, talking nonsense, like we don't have a care in the world and in a way we don't.

Zuhayr: I can't wait to call you my wife

Me: hmm

Zuhayr: Zubaida...I got to ask? Do you regret not going Japan?

Me: No, to be honest, I don't even know why I wanted it... I would just miss you and my parents...

Zuhayr: What if I had to move somewhere from here? Would you move with me?

Me: (getting up) Move? To where?

Zuhayr: I uhm got this thing... it's in Aussie...

Me: Whaat? For how long?

Zuhayr: 5 years...

Me: Zu...

Zuhayr: Please don't answer now, just think about it, I wouldn't go if you can't go, You the most important person in my life and Aussie came and can go....

Well that does put a shocker to my plans doesn't it?

Author note:

Heyy guyss! Wow what a change? What do you guys think?

Zee shall be back in the next post with her and Shuaib's marriage life lesson :p so stay tuned

And the long awaited wedding...will it happen or not? Mmm

Tweet 

Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Tweet, Comment and Vote

Lot of Love

Shaaira