Chapter 63: In The Know

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously
Husna finds out that Zeenat left the country, and Shuaib isn't giving up!

Chapter 63

Zuhayr's P.O.V:

My poor buddy, Shuaib hasn't slept in weeks because of the whole incident with Zeenat, and now he got to tell the family, something I'm sure, he's not looking forward too.

Me: hey, want me to come along?

Shuaib: nah its okay...I got to face them sometime right? (looked majorly exhausted)

Me: maybe we could get the guys together and just go somewhere and relax?

Shuaib: yeah sure...

After breakfast with the desperate dude, I decided to check on my girlfriend.

Me: hey hun

Zubaida: heyy

Me: I decided to take Shuaib and few friends down this weekend so I can't make it to our date, I'm sorry.

Zubaida: its okay I wasn't in the mood either, I'm really worried about Zee, I haven't heard from her, it isn't like her at all.

Me: yeah Shuaib is in a pretty bad shape too, he's going to tell his parents today

Zubaida: to be honest Zee shouldn't have trusted that Amina! That *bad word* really thinks she can work her way into their life ,she is so wrong!

Me: what are you talking about?

Zubaida: her mother still wants Shuaib to marry Amina, and since Zee's not here, she's insisting he must forget her and carry on with her daughter!

Me: what?! But that's not possible, Shuaib's parents don't know anything, he's just going to tell them now!

Zubaida: oh they know alright, that woman! She was bragging about it, when I bumped into her the other day! The audacity and to laugh at Zee after what she did for her! She makes me sooo mad! I just want to kick her!

Me: oh shit Shuaib is going to be so pissed! Oh mann I got to warn him!

But its to late, I got a bbm message from him

* bra! That witch played us! They expect me to marry her, and my parents won't reason, I'm leaving, I'm going to find Zee, please don't tell anyone, see you salaamz*

Me: shit he's gone...

Zubaida's P.O.V:

Omw! What a month, and to add to my stress I can't get hold of Zee, her parents didn't even hear from her. Where could she have gone!

After the whole thing with Zuhayr, I decided to check on my email, hoping for a reply to one of my millionth emails I sent her

Ting!

A new message! Oh please let it be from Zee!

To Zubaida
Subject: I'm sorry

Hey sweetie, I'm really sorry for not replying, I needed to clear my head. I know what Amina did...That's why I planned this all.

I will explain the details later, but please do me a favor and send the attach file to Shuaib...

I miss you and see you soon

Love
Zee

FYI! She going down

She knew! How?

I quickly emailed the attachment to Shuaib, I tried checking it, but she has a code, guess she doesn't want me to read it

Next thing I knew, Shuaib phones!

Shuaib: did she really send you that email?

Me: yes, she apparently...

Shuaib: I know,listen get hold of Zuhayr and meet me at my parents house, and whatever happens, play along, okay?

Me: uhm okay.

After getting hold of Zuhayr, we reached Shuaib's house, Shuaib's car was there already.

Just as we enter we hear Shuaib

Shuaib: yes I will marry Amina, on condition the wedding happens this weekend

Shuaib said whaat??!

Extra info: Shuaib's attachment

Dear love.

I know you will be pretty upset with me, and I don't blame you. I made some mistakes and is taken for a foul.

Amina is a con-artist, she and her mother just want the money your uncle offered them to marry you. Its a scam.

Reason I left was because I felt you would never forgive me, for being such an idiot, today I realized if you forgive me, we could use this to our advantage.

Amina wants a wedding, she will get one that she will never forget. Accept her proposal, make it for this weekend. And when she less expects it, she be the one left to look like a foul.

Please if you want our revenge, lets do this together, I love you and will never ever ask you to accept another woman, because I want to be your one and only...I can't imagine my life without you!

His reply:

I accept, just one thing you gotta promise me

Marry me on that day, I don't need a big wedding, just a nikkah is fine!

Because for me you are my world!

Do you accept?

From your love
Shuaib

Her reply:

Yes, I will! I love you! See you Saturday!

Author's note:

*giggles* revenge! Zee and Shuaib finally getting married!

Please let me know what you think!

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR

Lot of love

Shaaira

Vote, Tweet or Comment! I love to hear from you guys!