Chapter 19: Zeenat Birthday

Zubaida in stilettos
Previously
Everyone returns and Shuaib get some unexpected visitors, also we meet cute little Aisha, Zeenat nieces.
Chapter 19:

Zuhayr P.O.V:
As soon as we got back, I went straight for a shower and a nap. I had a long day ahead of me and needed all the sleep I can get. But unfornately my phone started buzzing as soon as I was about to fall asleep, it Shuaib, it must be important otherwise he won't bother, he know how grumpy I get without sleep.

"Hey bro watsup" I said, "Bro help my folks are outside, and I am in no mood for an argument, please come over, maybe if you back me up they believe me, please hurry over" he said, "Dude I'm in pjs, just give me a few minutes" I said, because I could see he needed my help, his parents can be much, but somehow I am always able to change their mind. So I got quickly dressed and hurried over. And what a sight, he actually kept them outside, and only opened when he saw me, shame it must be a something hectic.

"He did what?!" I said, After hearing the whole incident I am in stitches, I cannot believe uncle Abdool I also knew he was an old fashioned male, but to actually cause this amount of drama over an ego problem.

So lesson learnt, never jump to conclusion, and never go on holiday with Shuaib again, he robs people sleep! I was so grumpy I literally spent the whole day yawning and having to keep check of my short temper, I nearly bit off my receptionist head, just for being 5 minutes late. Luckily she more forgiving than Husnaa, she still pissed about being grounded.

An Eid special for my Muslim fans: Eid Moo Barack
Zubaida P.O.V:

It Zeenat birthday, 24 February, it a tradition of ours since we were friends, that I would plan a whole day where we do all activities that I know Zeenat likes, throw a party afterwards at my house, luckily for me, my mother likes parties and would always help, like last year we went to Ushaka Marine world, a water world adventure. After we came home to find a simply elegant tea party with all of our girlfriends, and plenty of cakes to go with our tea, coffee or cold drink. She had streamers up and a big banner saying happy birthday, I helped by baking all the bake goodies and made all the snacks.

This year I decided to take her for a spa treatment and afterwards take her to the pink mask party we planned at the alansar hall. All the parents including Shuaib, wanted to splash and spoil Zeenat, so it is up to me to get her to the party on time, she thinks it just a small thing at home, and thinks Shuaib out of town. Everything is planned and is going according to plan.

But Zeenat has other plans, she refuse and said she wanted to check on something, me being the innocent friend, allowed her to drive, and when I saw where we were headed I thought we were caught. "Uhm Zeenat..." I started to say, "I thought he lying, but proof there" she says, with tears in her eyes. "What proof? And who you thought is lying?" I said, I wasn't following, "Faheem said that Shuaib in town, that he planning a party for his girlfriend, I thought he like me, and and it true..." she says, " oh noo Zeenat, you misunderstood, it is for his girlfriend, but that girlfriend is you, we all planned this together" I said quickly and explained it, she end up bursting in laughter, " huh, what so funny" I said, " you really think I didn't know, it so easy getting your mother to tell me, I just wanted to play with you" she said in between her laughter, " you cake, you really head me going there, but I still love you, let go and chill at the spa" I said

We got to the spa and enjoyed a massage with deep tissue treatment, with calming music in the background, and after that a cooling swim in the hot springs, after the shower treated to face mask and medi and Pedi's, we were prim and relaxed. Afterwards we went shopping for her birthday gift, and select the most gorgeous handbag, and afterwards we went to the salon and do our hair and make-up, we went home and got ready, let just say we were definitely the prettiest of all the guest, okay I am just bragging, but we did have an awesome time together.

Arriving at the party Zeenat did her part awesomely and acted surprise, she sure a good actress, she went off to greet everyone and get all her well wishes. While I checked on the foods, the music started and everyone including Shuaib and Zeenat started dancing, they look so adorable together.

Zeenat P.O.V:

" wow everything looks amazing" I said, " You can't fool me sweetheart, I know you knew all along, what you did, very naughty, poor Zubaida, how does she handle you" he said with smirk, " I have my moments, and Zubaida loves me, she know just how to handle me, you need to learn also and I see you already got a good head start, I love my bracelet, it so gorgeous" I said, looking at the diamond crested bracelet, it really is amazing, " well I am hoping you would say that, Zee, I know we hardly know each other, but I love you so much, every day we spend together just increase it, you mean a lot to me, would you please meet my parents, I would like to make us official, please say yes" he asks with the sweetest voice ever!, how could anyone refuse, " I love you too Mr Shuaib, and yes I would love to meet your parents".

Author note:

Well there you have it folks. Have a wonderful Eid and Wonderful Wednesday.

As for Zeenat seem like she about to meet the Parents, bet there some drama about to happen, just keep tune

As for Zuhayr and Zubaida, who would like to see another adorable moment with our favs?

Lot of love

Zubaida in stilettos

P.S Thanks for all the comments, do keep it up
@ShyPopz
As for errors I do apologises.