Chapter 25: Ice Rink

Zubaida in stilettos
Previously
Zuhayr sent roses for zubaida and we got a deeper insight into Zeenat's romance
And Irfaan's dating raisa!

Chapter 25

Zubaida P.O.V:

" Uhm wow!" I said, I am shocked, I didn't expect this, he did say his not a flower and chocolate kind of guy, than what's with all this, I am so confused and added to the confusion, he also gave a card that says

"Salaams dimples

I will be waiting downstairs at 5, don't need to change, just be ready for a good time

I pinky promise it worth it

From
Knight in black suit
Zuhayr"

Pinky promise? Seriously, it's so cute, but so unlike him, maybe it a prank...

Guess I will find out at 5

So after slaving with all the paperwork, first years are always given the crap jobs, we just need to keep up the good work and will be promoted, I hope it's soon, I can't take another dusty file, didn't these people hear of computers!

"Hey what's up, you like jumpy the whole day" said Nicole , we all done for the day, and is headed down, " Those roses came from this one guy, he says he's picking me up now, I don't know if it's a prank or real, and I don't know how I would feel if it's real" I said, " wow who is this guy? Do we know him" says josh, " no I don't think so, and his a friend of Shuaib, my best friend Zeenat's boyfriend, it's complicated, his part of the revenge plan.." I said, " hey don't worry, go and enjoy yourself, no use moping over the jerk, and you can firgure what you feel, maybe it won't be for revnege anymore" says nicole, maybe she's right, I should just let loose and enjoy it...and see from there.

And guess what he's there, waiting with a smirk in his jeans and badboy t-shirt, standing tall next to his gti golf, he's like all those models in the magazine, flawless and handsome

" Uhm hi" I said, I really don't know what to say, I am kind of still getting use to his presense, " Hey come on, I got a special treat plan, hope you will like it" he says, so we get into the car and head to the location of the "treat".

" The ice rink" I said, shocked, I would never take him for a skater," yep, I used to come here as a kid, it's a great place, come on, it will be fun" he says, he smiled like a kid on eid. Totally adorable, " okay I love ice skating!" I said with a smile, guess he did his homework

So after skating for a while, it took a while to get used to the shoes, and we were gliding away, his a natural and really seem to be enjoying himself.

Zuhayr P.O.V:

" The ice rink" she says, "" yep, I used to come here as a kid, it's a great place, come on, it will be fun" I say, I couldn't help but smile, this place has great memories, I hope she likes it, I wanted to do something fun and casual, I want her to be comfortable around me, seems to work because we both having a great time

Afterwards we went to the beach and took a walk around, having ice cream, I ordered a choc-mint and she orders bubblegum, it's relaxing and she's really smart and funny as well...

Than I took her home and gave her a peck on the cheek, she blushed and got off, I had to leave her back at the office, we left her car there, so I followed her home and waved goodbye and waited till she got in.

Well I would say that was a successful date

Irfaan P.O.V:
This is how I ended up dating raisa:

" Hey" I say, as I walk towards gateways entrance, meeting the guys for bowling, " hey we decided to make teams of 4, you on Ahmeds team" says Cassim, " okay sounds good" I say and join the rest, we all start bowling, my team is in the lead, so I'm just checking out the scene, and I see one of Husnaa's friends, think her name Raisa, So I go over and talk, she's really a nice girl, so we agree to chat, exhange numbers and went our separate ways.

" Who the chick bro" says waseem, another one of my teammates, " raisa, she a friend of that chick husnaa I was telling you about", " she's hot, is she single" he asks, " I think so, I never asked" I say, " dude! She's hot, ask her and if she single ask her out" he says, " yeah you have been single too long" says Nadeem, " okay okay I will"