Chapter 38: Their Anniversary

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously
Zuhayr takes Zubaida too see his mother, irfaan and husnaa end up spending the evening together.

Chapter 38:

Zeenat P.O.V:

After hearing about Zubaida's date with Zuhayr, I couldn't help but feel excited, my best friend is finally back, after the whole Yusuf thing I wasn't sure when I would see her happy again.

I decided it's time we had a girls night, so I set up a day when we were both free, organized food and drinks and ofcouse the movies! What a sleep over without our chick flicks. Being indian I tend to see my bollywood, for the songs,dances and epic moments.

It was still early for her to come, so I decided to call Shuaib and chat for a bit.

Shuaib: hey hun

Me: hey pumpkin how you?

Shuaib: I'm great now that you phoned, I miss you, and how are you?

Me: I miss you more, I'm good thanks to hearing your voice and Zubaida coming over.

Shuaib: oh ya the famous sleep overs, hope I'm invited?

Me: if you plan on wearing sleepers and putting on nail polish, than you more than welcome

Shuaib: what time should I be there?

Me: now, what are you doing by the way?

Shuaib: at the office, got a meeting later, but I can be by you in 15 minutes?

Me: It's a date, drive safe pumpkin

Shuaib: see you now now hun

So after cutting I quickly hurried to make myself look presentable, should I wear something casual or something colorful..mmm choices choices.

Knock knock..

Me: coming!!

I quickly rushed and opened the door

And there stood Shuaib holding a bunch of roses and a box of chocolate!

Shuaib: happy anniversary hun

Me: aww thank you, I love these flowers

Shuaib: I knew you would, so where's mines?

Me: come inside, than I will give it to you

As soon as he was in, I grabbed him and gave him the sweetest hug and kiss ever, and said

Me: Thanks for being my forever pumpkin, I love you

He stayed till zubaida came over, it such a sweet moment, I will forever diary it.

Zubaida: So seems someone got something to spill, why was shuaib over?

Me: It's our anniversary, and we just had thee most romantic moment. I am so happy we getting married!

Zubaida: aw I'm really happy for url, so any ideas when?

Me: well we still need to get the engagement over with, but soon doll really soon(had huge smile)

Shuaib P.O.V:

After leaving Zeenat's house, I couldn't forget our little moment, she's just the perfect person for me. I can't wait to make her my bride.

I think it's time we finalize some stuff. So I decided to talk to my parents. My mom couldn't be more happier, my father is well..fatherly about it. Asking if I'm sure I'm ready and if She's the one

Me: I know She's the one, I don't have no doubt in my mind, and I know I'm ready for the next step.

Mom: my baby grown up(teary eyes) we need to take out nizar, isn't?

Guess who decided to stay, yes you headed right my granny, so with the elders with me, we decided to phone Zeenat's parents to set a date.

I went to phone Zuhayr to tell him the good news

Me: hey man whatsup?

Zuhayr: hey nothing much just with the family and you?

Me: guess what? We just decided to discuss dates with Zeenat's parents, we finally getting somewhere

Zuhayr: that's great man, hey how did you propose..was it like overly top romantic?

Me: it was romantic, went down on one knee and all why?

Zuhayr: what do you think of double wedding?

Me: whaat? You want to propose to Zubaida?!

Zuhayr: Well yeah...we getting along great, and I see no reason to wait...

Me: well if she's cool than that would be great! Wow we both considering marriage...who would've known

Zuhayr: yeaH we certainly had our ups and downs

Me: yeah well I got to go, check you later!

Zuhayr: yeah bye

Author note:

Should Zuhayr propose already?

Don't you guys just love Zeenat & Shuaib?

Love to hear from you guys

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: zubaidainstilettos

P.S competition still on for Zubaida and Alpha, so do please enter!