Chapter 24:

Zubaida in stilettos
Previously:
Zuhayr says yes with conditions, and Zubaida get an unexpected guest, while Husnaa trying to figure out what's Irfaan's deal

Chapter 24

Zubaida P.O.V:

"What are you doing here?" I asked, it's a shock seeing him here, as well as angry what does he think he will achieve by coming here, " I just came to fetch my stuff, you got some of my cds and jacket, I would like them back, and I left your stuff inside already, I want to move on" he says, with such confidence, he is the cheater and acting all innocent now, well he can shove his jacket and cds I aint giving him a thing, " sorry I don't have anything of yours, I gave them away in charity, thought it would be better use to them than you, since I thought you gave them to me, sorry" I said with a straight face.

" Well I was hoping we could be cival to each other, but it's fine, you can give them away I don't care, I just thought we could put this behind and maybe be friends, guess not, goodbye Zubaida, have a nice life" he says, how dare he make me the bad person, I wasn't the one who cheated,he was. After he left I just wanted to be alone, so I went in and greeted, but faked a headache, to escape the questions, I just couldn't talk to anyone, he literally threw me for a spanner, he knew how much I hated being the cruel person, I can never be someone who would delibrately hurt anyone, he turned me into monster, well it stops now, I won't sit here and feel sorry for myself, I am an independent woman, and it's time for a new start

So the next morning I got up early, packed all his things and headed for work, I placed them in his office and left a note:

Sorry for yesterday, you right about one thing, I will never be your friend, so yeah I have a great life, enjoy yours as well

From Zubaida

I felt great, I had a jump in my step and walts into my floor with a huge smile, I just past a huge hurdle, and with flying colours I might add.

What awaited me, turned my day upside down...room fill with fresh smelling roses, and they all from Zuhayr....

Zuhayr P.O.V:

The first time after ages I woke up with new lease in life, I had direction and now purpose too, after last nights dinner I realized it time I changed my priorities, it is time to focus on me, starting with getting a real girlfriend, I know it's a deal for Zubaida, but I'm sure I can change her mind, she might not be the flower and chocolate kindof girl, but I'm going to prove to her that I aint a weakling.

" Goodmorning" I said cheerfully, I already had my whole day worked out and it involves a crazy, sexy missy with stilettos that just drives a man mad, aah the thrill of being into someone, now I know why Shuaib is whipped!

Husnaa P.O.V:

Waking up with major headache and sore throat, and to make matters weirder, Zuhayr is cheerful, I mean he is humming and smiling, never seen him like that, even my mom check to see if he was feeling well, after getting dressed and getting to school, I realize I forgot my phone, whoopie...

After first period ended, I was ambushed by my best friends, all wanting the details of the dinner, since I didn't really have much to say, i told it even before the bell rang, let me just tell you, they were definately not impressed, well not my fault...

"Guess who just got asked out to see the new launch of Ferrari park for friday night" says raisa excitely, " you" we all answered in union, " but by who" I asked, " is it sameer?" Said hajra, "or is it that new cute guy in our class" asked Paula, " all wrong, it's irfaan, husnaa's bro cousin, I am so excited, I would never have imagined that he liked me, but he does, isn't it great" she says, wait, what! Didn't he just invite me, why would he ask my friend, and why does it matter...." That's great, we all want to go, can't you get us some tickets, please Husnaa, your brother should know people in high places, it will be girls night out thingies! Come on please" says paula, " uhm I will see what I can do, I'm happy for you raisa" I said, but not really feeling it, what's wrong with me...

Zeenat P.O.V:

Ever hear of floating in clouds, that's what I'm feeling, being in love is totally amazing once you met the right person, someone who's caring, funny and has the sweetest wackiest personality, my match...

And to add to my happiness, my hunnybun sent me a bunch of flowers with the sweetest card and a set of beautiful pearl earrings

The card says:

To my dearling angel

I love you
There are no words that can express what you mean to me
see you soon

Lots of love
Shuaib
Your honnybun

Aww how thoughtful

Author note:
Keep the comments coming!
I want to know what you thinking?
ThanKs 4 all the support

And tweet @ShyPopz