Chapter 59: Guest Appearance

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously
Husnaa found out that her brother said I love you to Zubaida, and Shuaib is asked to accept a second marriage!

Chapter 59:

Zubaida P.O.V:

As I walked through my office I was super happy, after an amazing time with Zuhayr, I couldn't help but grin, and everyone noticed.

Asad: I see someone in cloud nine (smirk) probably dreaming about me

Me: Yeah you wish! No Zuhayr, my love is all I can think about, so excuse me.

Asad: wait, we got a client, his exclusive and stuff, so I will be personally overseeing things, so friends?

Me: yeah sure, who's this client?

Asad: Name is Muhammed Ismail, he's an author?

Me: You mean that "TO FIND A BRIDE" Author?! You kidding me?! And why am I assigned, I mean if he's important and all...

Asad: I have been watching you, and felt you would be the best, especially your team, the work you guys produce is amazing!

Me: (blushing) thanks...Okay when do we meet him, and don't worry I will be professional, and try not to ask for an autograph...

Asad: Today, 2 p.m, my office, don't be late and bring the team

After briefing my team, who funnily enough heard about him as well, so we all were very excited.

After a quick stop to fuel on food, I rushed towards Asad office, to set up for the meeting, I would like to be professional.

Asad: good you early, I didn't get a chance to brief you earlier, the case is pretty straight forward, he would like to have a legel representation, to deal with his book and any future publishications.

Me: that's simple, we just check the publishing company backround and draw up a contract both could agree upon...

Asad: Aaah if only it was that simple, You see the company wants some rights over his work and he is not to pleased, he would like full royalties, so it's our job to get it for him.

Me: I'm sure we can negotiate terms, how long before it gets published?

Asad: so far it's in the process, and only start actually publishing after the contract signed by both parties

Me: this could take a while, especially with royalties being involved, any clues?

Asad: As far as business prospective, I don't see a loophole, it's just business protocol...

Me: that's why we come in, find the loopholes for naïve business folks

Asad: exactly!

After setting up, Mr Ismail walks in, Confident and self-assured as usual, we greeted and got the formalities over with.

Mr Ismail: So Let's get the ball rolling, What's the next steps?

Me: Simply what we are busy doing is a  background check on the company and will set up a meeting, both parties will be present and we can set up certain aspects

Mr Ismail: great, and what about royalties? Anything neccessary I need to give?

Me: No, at the moment we rather concentrate on establishing the relationship, if we wish to further associate with them, also bring up royalties would just tense the atmosphere.

Mr Ismail: good point, anything else?

Me: I would need you to give up information on certain aspects with regards to your interactions before? Also we need to create a client base profile for you, which will require certain documents

Mr Ismail: okay, send me a list, and I will arrange it for them as soon as possible

Asad: as you can see we pride ourselves in professionalism, I hope this leads to more jobs

Mr Ismail: Possible, Ms Zubaida is good, I hope to hear from you guys soon, goodbye

Wow I just met The Author of To find a bride!! Excited, I couldn't wait to tell Zeenat, she's so gonna be jealous!

Zeenat P.O.V:

After a quick lunch with my sweet fiance and his distant relative, I decided to show Amina around, shame she's such a sweet girl.

Amina: OMG! You guys have forever 21 too!I love this shop!

Me: (laughing) yes, they have some amazing stuff

After shopping around a bit, I learnt quite a lot about Amina, she sure is talkative

She attended a community college, since her parents weren't able to afford private college, she doesn't mind, and enjoys her music classes.

She's fluent in three different languages and was brought up in a rich background, sadly her father's fortunes aren't going to well.

Amina: Yeah that's why they want me to get married, settle down and stuff, I mean I know I will eventually but this feels so forced! I wanted love, not like fairy-tale but be with someone who understands me, you know

Me: I do (thinking of Shuaib) I'm sorry, did you meet this guy, maybe you'll like him?

Amina: doubt it, he...he

Before she could answer I heard the end of Amina mother' s conversation about the second marriage

To say I was stunned was an understatement, Shuaib saw me and had a horrid look on his face

Shuaib: Zee It's not..

I couldn't wait to hear what he said, I couldn't fathom why he would subject  me to this ! Friends! My foot!

Author note:

Cliffhanger :p BirthdaY surprise lol

Anyways wow intense chappY for Zee won't you say!

And Mr Ismail as guest role, what you guys think? Remember it's all purely fictional :p

Tweet @ShyPopz
Instagram: MIZSATHAR