Chapter 72: Gassy Yusrah

Zubaida in stilettos

Previously
Zuhayr is offered to go Australia, Zeenat back at work

Chapter 72

Zuhayr P.O.V:
So the nightmares begin, I haven't heard back from Zubaida since I dropped the news of my promotion, it like faith working against us, first japan and now Aussie, who in their right mind would've guess, it like whatever direction we move since we been engaged, has potholes...

It truly frustrating, and worse of all I cannot help get excited at the offer, it an once in a life time opportunity but then again my heart pains when I think about the sacrifices Zubz did when she never accepted her offer, and I know since I supported her she will support me...But is that really where we head? To foreign country? What about our children? Who tradition will they follow? Do I want to really uproot myself with Zubaida so soon after we just get married?

All these questions are swimming around my head and giving me a headache so I decided to take a quick pit stop at my old bud Shuaib for some advice, since he went ahead with a risk, he might be able to shed some light

Me: hey Shuaib, hope you not to busy, can I come in?

Shuaib is busy holding Yusrah, and try to juggles some papers...

Shuaib: hey not all come on in, sit in lounge and I will be right there

Me: need any help?

Shuaib: Sure, could you hold onto Yusrah for minute, I just want to pack away these papers

Me: Sure not a problem, come on Yusrah, come to uncle Zu, he got some awesome stories to tell you
It always work, I can already see a bright spark in the making, while Shuaib tidies up, I spend some quality time with Yusrah, she such a sweet kid

Me: Yes you are, a good girl, daddy's spoilt princess and uncle Zu favorite niece (cooing to Yusrah while tickling her tummy, she makes cute baby giggles, so infectious)

Shuaib: (laughing) you are natural, she simply adores you

Me: yeah well I am an awesome uncle, right Yusrah? (She just giggles some more)

Shuaib: yep, she just got about everyone whipped, including my dad. Just take a look at her room, she got toys for Africa

Me: says the man, oh look wont Yusrah like this, every time we pass a toy store

Shuaib: So? Am her father, entitled to be little crazy for my angel

Me: And his the grandfather...

Shuaib: fine you made your point, now give me back my baby, and get on with what you came for?

Me: Fine (laughing, while passing the half asleep Yusrah) Well remember that business in Aussie, about the hotel, well they finally willing to sell, but for it to be completed, I need to move there for couple of years...

Shuaib: bro that is good news, what does Zubz say about it?

Me: I just told her yesterday, and I don't know. She hasn't been answering my calls, and she not at home or at the office...

Shuaib: So you came to check if she here?

Me: no...is she?

Shuaib: nope but I got a good idea where she might be, since my wife pull a disappearing act this morning, sooo if you not here to look for her what bring you over?

Me: well it a big risk...and it overseas...plus a new marriage, I was kind of hoping for some advice?

Shuaib: hmmm okay let me ask you one question, do you want to go Australia?