Chapter 30 - Trap

Number one, I felt my entire existence cringe, as I was literally in the middle of this heated make out session, but thankfully they were both too busy fondling the other to notice my presence. Number two, I realised the possibility that I was quite stuck. While loathing in self-pity, a thought had come to mind.

It didn't take a genius to realise that Calum is - or shall I say, was Ashley's boyfriend, and this girl is, in fact, NOT Ashley.

This scare fest was about to become first class entertainment, as I could hear rustling in the distance. My altitude provided me with a good vantage point as I was able to see Ashley, Luke and Michael approaching.

Calum... Boi you better haul your lying, cheating ass out before your real girlfriend kicks it back to Asia...

"Maya, is that yo - What the fuck?!" Oof. you remember when I told you about that small part of me that felt bad.. Yup it's creeping back... I couldn't relate with having the experience of seeing your boyfriend make out with another girl that wasn't you.

Because that would take two people to like me and

Because I could barely stand human interaction for more than 5 seconds (A/N: Of summer :p)

"Calum, wha..." Naturally Ashley was at a loss for words, as she stood there silent, her head pointed towards the ground. However, a few seconds later, like a twig underfoot, she snapped. She smacked him across the face as I cringed, the loud sound making the trees rumble as I looked up and saw crows fly out in all directions. It was enough to make me subconsciously rub my cheek as if I was the one to receive such a blow.

Like the idiot I was, I leaned forward ever so slightly to get a closer look at the action, but i had slipped and fallen. I closed my eyes, prepared to accept death as it were, when my back was met with a surprisingly soft landing.

There were screams from all around, as my original plan to scare everyone shitless had succeeded, but with messy results. I realised that I had landed on poor lanky Luke as I got up quickly and apologised profusely.

"Crap, shit, dipsticks!" I spewed, as I held out a hand to help him up, feeling terrible. I probably turned every bone in his body to mush... "Ahem, you may carry on..." I said quietly, as I took a step back, seeing all eyes on me.

"This is your fault!" Ashley screamed at me as I backed away, holding my hands up in surrender.

"Hey, hey, hey, I suggested we walk through the forest, do you think I could've predicted this dick head and his side chick would do the same?" Come on though, I raised a good point...

"Side chick? More like main bitch am I right?" Michael piped up, laughing at his own joke. I stifled a laugh, however the others looked as though they were determined to kill the poor boy with the power of their collective stare.

"You know what Calum, fuck you. Ok? Fuck you." Ashley seemed defeated and began to walk back to where we came from and I realised that i had never been in such an... awkward situation.

"Ash, wait." Calum pleaded, going after the blonde, but she pushed him back with such force that I never anticipated what came next...

Now, I know America wasn't exactly a "pro-hunting" country, but this forest seemed to be the best place. Evidently, by our dropped jaws, we knew to be more cautious with where we stepped, as Calum had landed on a bear trap.

However, he hadn't stepped on one, he fell into one.

Not by his feet.

But by his head.

And there was nothing we could do but watch as the metal closed on his neck. 

Somehow I imagined myself in that situation. But I smiled at the thought. 

Number 11: Strangle the life out of myself and choke on the blood

(a/n): ok 

so uh that justt happened. asian may or not b ded so.... that was the idea i had that would break your lil hearts hehehehe 

i mean, who gives a flying fuck about ashley but come on, eVERYONE cares about asian lololololol

ok so you know that chappter i said idpost on tuesday? 

the previous chapter? 

blame my stupid brain ok basically i had written the chapter but i saved it instead of publishing bc i'm dumb 

but anyway. hope you guys enjoyed!