His name

Ethan's POV...

Jack went to his next class and I was on my way to English while he went to P.E. I walked in and saw that guy that bumped into me not long ago. He was in the back so I sat in the front. I felt a tap and it was a girl. She sat next to me and smiled. I forced a smile and looked away.

"So, you have a girlfriend?" So straight forward..

"Actually, I'm not into girls, I'm kinda gay ya know." I whispered. She just smirked.

"You are? You seem straight, you like a boy?"

"No, I don't." I was being honest, I have no feelings right now.

"Oh, that's so sad." She giggled and sat down. I rolled my eyes.

Grayson's POV...

I sat there on my phone. That boy. He was kinda cute. I'm not full on gay, but I'm bisexual. I don't know what I am yet. Then he walks in. A faint red scatters on my cheeks and he looks around. I sat there casually. He then sits in the front, shit.

Then Jennifer goes to sits next to him. I growled under my breath and watched closely. She leans over in his ear and he turns to her. Then he starts whispering very faintly, then she gives out a giggle and sits back in her seat still talking to him. Maybe he's straight..

Ethan's POV and time skip to P.E...

Class just ended and I went to the locker rooms to get my gym uniform. I walked in and I saw that guy and continued walking and found a locker in the middle. I looked down at the combination slip and punched in the code. I turned around and he took off his shirt and grabbed his gym one. I shrugged and grabbed my clothes. I walked over to the showers and hid behind one getting dressed. I don't feel very comfortable getting dressed in front of others.

I walked out with my other clothes and put it in my locker. I turned around and saw him. I rolled my eyes and walked out.

We started off with running laps. Then we did curl ups, jumping jacks, the bars, and we ended off with dodge ball. I was sweating so much it was unbelievable. I waited til everyone got there things then I went in to change. I decided to take a shower after school. I took off my gym shirt and put it in my locker. I grabbed my shirt and heard the water stop in the showers and footsteps. I turned around slowly to see him with just a towel around his waist.

"You just gonna stare at me or put on your shirt?" He pointed out.

"I wasn't staring, I just looked over believe it or not." I sighed out. He had a smirk across his face and I gave him a "What the hell you thinking" look. He then started laughing and I was more confused.

"What?"

"Your face. Priceless." He laughed out. I just shrugged.

"Sorry, where are my manors, I'm Grayson, nice to meet you properly." He held out his hand.

"Ethan." I said and shook it. Grayson smiled and I smiled as well.

"So, can you turn around now? I gotta get dressed here." Grayson said with a white girl voice. I laughed.

"So do I." I said.

We both just turned around and we both got dressed. I turned around and grabbed my book bag. I closed my locker and walked out. I took out my phone and heard the ending bell. I looked around for Jack. I then saw him with that girl from English.

"Jack!" I yelled then ran over. He turned around instantly and waved. I gave him a hug and stood there with him and her.

"So, have you met Jennifer?" Jack asks.

"Yeah." I said.

"So, when we're you gonna tell me your gay?" I blushed and chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. He chuckled.

"Bro it's fine. Trust me. I support you, I mean I'm not gay, but that doesn't change our friendship." Jack said and Jennifer nodded.

"Yeah, I mean I don't know you that well, but I'll be your friend, you seem like a nice kid." Jennifer smiled. I was so happy.

I had friends.