Cancer 2/2

14 yr. old Ethan's
POV...

      I packed some of her medicine she takes in a Ziplock and stuffs it in my back pack. Vivian gets up out of her bed and stretches. Her thin legs were very pale and her toes were red as was her knees, elbows, under her eyes, and nose. I blushed at her beauty and placed my backpack on.

      "Ethan, what about clothing? I think it's obvious I have attire for the hospital." She says softly with her sooth sweet voice. Shit I didn't think much of that..

      "I'll... go into town and grab some clothes, as well as some stuff we may need. You stay here, I'll be back soon." I say as she grabs my arms. I look down at her comfused.

      "Please hurry.." She says softly. I nod and walks out of her room and down the hallway. I ran past the front desk, out the door, and grabbed my bike. I peddled down the street to the thrift shop and placed my bike there. I walked through the doors to see a few women and a bit of men. I walked to the girls section.

     "Remember, she's a small in clothing, and a size six. Easy enough." I mumbled to myself as I started searching racks for clothing. I groaned and walked to the other side finding a dress. It was white with turquoise flowers with some black.

      I grabbed a small and went to look for shoes. I found some black Vans and went to grab black leggings. Perfect. I say to myself and goes to pay. I walked out with the bag in my backpack and I ride my bike to the hospital. I looked at my watch, four. Neat.

      I walked into her room and sees her reading the book. She turned to me with her amythist eyes and smiled.

      "Your back!" Vivian says hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and pulls off my backpack. I pulled out the white bag and hands it to her. She looked at me confused.

      "Get dressed. Ima go out and yell my name once your done." I say walking out. A few minutes passed and I heard my name. I walked in and blushed. Vivian had the dress, the leghings, and the shoes on. The dress was beautiful and it complimented her eyes.

      "Do I look.. okay?" She asks.

      "You're gorgeous.." I say in a daze. Blush had crashed onto her cheeks as she gave me a smile.

      "Thank you Ethan, now. How are we getting out?" She says. I pull out three tiny balls out of my pocket.

      "These." I say with a smirk. She raises her eyebrow.

      "Those? How?"

      "Smoke bombs. I may have grabbed some while coming back.." I say. She snickers.

      "Okay then. Let's go."

       "Okay, so your gonna wait behind a bin and what til I say the words 'launch' and throw three of these and run to me so no one sees your leaving." I say. She nods. "Okay, let's go."

        I stood at the counter talking to Mrs. Kate.

        "Aw jeez, I forgot they LAUNCH a new TV show today." And with that Vivian threw the smoke bombs. She ran to me and we made a break for it. We ran out the doors and I got on my bike. She stood at the bike and I started off. We rode down the drive and out the parking lot. We were laughing our asses off seeing how good it worked. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I peddled.