The date that ends all dates pt. 2

Ethan's POV...

I sat up in fear. No no no no no no!! Why here?! Why now?! Why tonight!

"Ethan Grant..? Funny seeing you here." Evan says. I growled and gets up off him.

"What are you doing here.." I growled under my breath. He stood up and dusted himself off. Grayson held my hand, I stood back with him.

"I just came to enjoy the fair, have a problem Ethan?"

"Kinda.." I say.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I have done in the past to hurt you, I deeply am, I'm matured now believe it or not. I've changed." He says while finishing dusting off.

"Ah, who might you be?" Evan says pointing to Gray with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm Grayson, Ethan's boyfriend, and you are?" He says strictly.

"Evan, nice to know you love Ethan."

"Yeah, I do, deeply." Gray says and holds me. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying not to cry.

"Well then, ima guess you guys are on a date night so cya later Ethan. Oh and, nice plushy." Evan says and walks past us towards the exit. I squeezed Bulbasaur to my chest and let out my tears, Grayson could kinda hear cause it was muffled into the doll. Grayson crouched a bit and wrapped his arms me. He was hugging me. I stood on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and cried in his shoulder. He rubbed circles on my lower back.

"It's okay, I'm here ya lil goofball, your my lil goofball, and mine only, okay?" He says kneeling down a bit to wipe away my tears. I smile and nods slowly.

"Good, now don't cry, this night has been awful but, I have you, and that's why I'm still trying." He must really care for me so much..

"Th-thanks Daddy.." I stuttered. I put my hands up in a needy way. He raised an eyebrow.

"Carry me pwease.."

"Okay." He carries me bride style and we just decided to go back to my house. But sadly, he has no idea what I'm gonna do to myself..

A/N: What will Ethan do to himself..? Sorry, too short. I'll get my shit together soon.