"It's a date then."

Third person POV...

Ethan went all tensed. He was so happy but yet confused, Grayson even explained he liked someone else.

"G-Gray... but, y-you like someone else. That boy who's kind, sweet, and smells lik-" Ethan gasped at the realization. He stared down at his muscle tee and looked at Grayson. He nodded, Ethan pulled up the collar of his teeth and took a sniff. Girl perfume..

"And smells like girl perfume.." Ethan choked out. Grayson snickered and grabbed Ethan's hand gently. He placed a kiss on it and rubbed over the place he had his lips on gently. Ethan turned a light shade of pink. Grayson smiled and cleared his throat.

"So, will you go on a date with me, Ethan?" Grayson smirked. Ethan was absolutely speechless, he never thought he'd be into Grayson, the kiss they shared at the party was just a dare, but now that he thinks about it... Ethan wanted more, he loved it. It wasn't his first kiss, but he wanted it to be, his first was by this jerk in middle school named Christian. He regretted ever following him to the gyms lockerooms.

Grayson's face went from happy to being saddened thinking Ethan would simply say no just due to no words escaping his mouth, so Grayson sighed and heard the response at the same time.

"Ofcourse I'd go on a date with you ya idiot.." Ethan smirked and stood on his tippy toes and wrapped his arms around Grayson's neck pulling him into a hug. Grayson was in pure shock. Ethan was his..

Grayson lifted Ethan up off the ground and just started laughing out of happiness. Ethan was laughing but also scared he was too heavy for Grayson. He wasn't.

"Holy shit your so light." Grayson laughed out still holding him up off the ground. Ethan chuckled a bit.

"I am not!" He protested. Gray nodded and just kept laughing. He placed Ethan down and again, Ethan was still a midget. He sighed and turned to Grayson. Grayson had a jacket on so Ethan tugged on the front of where the brim of his collar is and pulls him down to his height. Grayson had to bend over a lil and he smirked.

"Needy for a kiss so soon?" Grayson teased. Ethan nodded and leaned in. They were inches apart, almost there... when the door opened with a smirking Cameron with technically hearts in her eyes. They pull away immediately and stand there acting casual.

"Soooooo, who's this Ethan?" She giggled out being a tease. He growled under his breath and just sighed. He looked at Grayson and he nodded as Gray crept his hand down to Ethan's waist and left it there pulling him closer. Ethan turned red and cleared his throat.

"Cam, this Grayson, and he's the guy who I've been dating since like... five minutes ago." Ethan said with a straight face. That just made Cameron and Grayson laugh as he's there to just shrug.

"It's not like I'm lying." Ethan groaned and crossed his arms. They kept laughing so hard while Ethan's face was just straight, sadly he isn't.

"So, Grayson, what are you planning on doing with my brother.." She hissed playfully. I looked up at him and he just shrugged.

"Suprise." Is all Grayson said and smirked with his arms crossed. Ethan rolled his eyes and snickered. Cameron smirked.

"Grayson, may I talk to you..? Alone? Out hear real quick?" Cameron asked walking out the doorway. Grayson tensed and nodded slowly.

"Thanks, Ethan go inside real quick, please?" Cameron asked, Ethan sighed and nodded walking in and closing the door so they can talk. He was worried, what would she tell him?

Cameron asked to go walking around the neighborhood just in case Ethan wanted to snoop in the conversation. Grayson said sure quite confused and they started walking.

"Cameron is it?"

"Correct."

"Okay then, Cameron, why are we walking?" Grayson asked with his hands in his pocket.

"It's about Eth. He's been, weird and uncomfortable lately, whatever someone did to him has fucked him over. Not physically, I hope, that's called rape, but he's just been a mess. I barely came back and just looking at him, he felt violated. Did you have to do with that..?" Cameron stopped and gave Grayson a stern look sending shivers down his spine.

"Ofcourse not, I'd never do something like that. Make him feel uncomfortable in his own home? Never." Grayson said in a  sorrow look. Cameron nodded and sighed.

"Good, because I will absolutely beat the shit out of you if you make him feel anything like that, he's experienced that in middle school, it was bad, he still aches and haves his attitude at times, but I love him nonetheless. Don't tell him that though. Also, don't tell him I told you the middle school thing, he'll tell you when he wants to talk, don't force it on him."

Grayson nodded, "Okay, thanks for telling me this, I have a feeling I know who's making him feel uncomfortable." He growled under his breath. Cameron sighed.

"You do the same thing Ethan does when he's frustrated or angry." She says.

"I know right."

"Now, let's go back, he must think somethings up." Cameron said and started walking back towards the house. Grayson nodded and while walking back, he knows exactly who has been making Ethan feel violated. He knew he would tell him off about it, it angered him deeply.

They opened the door and Ethan was curled into a ball on the couch with his stuffed bear and a violet blanket. Cameron snickered.

"Wanna stay for a while? Or do you have things to do?" Cameron asked walking to the kitchen. He glanced down at Ethan, precious.

"Nah, thanks for letting me stay for a bit." Grayson says and lifts up Ethan's legs to sit down and placed Ethan's on his lap.

"No problem dork." Cameron says and walks upstairs to Ethan's room, for who knows what honestly.

Ethan's POV...

I opened my eyes and smirked cause I'm a lil devil. I was pretending to sleep for some stupid ass reason. Oh wait, I know why. I purred into the pillow and lifted my head up to see Grayson  sitting there on his phone. I hissed like a cat and got up too cuddle up to Grayson.

"Your acting like a cat kid.." He chuckled out. I layed there with my head on his side and my arms around his waist, I didn't know I was purring and he was petting my head running his fingers through my hair.

"Shut it, your comfortable." I hissed and sat up with the blanket still on me. He starts recording and I smack the phone away playfully. I hissed and layed back.

"Your an actual fucking cat." Grayson says laughing and grabs his phone from the floor. I shrugged and just sat there. He runs his hand through my hair once more and turns to me and as do I. He places a kiss on my nose.

"So, can I take you out tonight, or tommarow?" He asked rubbing circles into my hands. I felt a faint shade of red fall against my cheeks.

"I-I can do tonight." I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Great, pick you up at six?" Grayson asks.

"It's a date then." I pur. He leans in and I turn red. I leaned in to... UNTIL FUCKING CAMERON COMES DOWNSTAIRS.

"Ethan is there anymore sod- what the hell did I just walk in on?" She says with an eyebrow raised. I sigh.

"A kiss.." I pouted.

"Than just kiss already." She says standing there with her arms crossed. I didn't feel comfortable, I don't think Grayson did either. He just kissed my cheek and I kissed his.

"Heh, pussy."